The humanative IV

In previous examples of this notion, I tried to describe universal human nature by citing examples of species which developed autominously, one such example was a blind scorpion found in a cavern which was completely cut off from the outside world. The idea was to note that, all manner of things have a universal archetype. Neither that nor this variant are supposed to be scientifically based, this is philosophy as like art, I paint a picture to try to pose an example of how I see the universal nature of things.

the face in the mirror

If you looked into an infinite mirror who’s face would you see? your own, and yet in {linear} time many others have gazed into that same mirror. Then with all the mirrors and all those who look upon them, when time is drawn once {‘all-time’}, what would we see then, god? …the mask of man? {~ a representation of all faces as one}, or a sea of faces {godhead}.

…and if the infinite mirror was not limited to light but reflected our every nature, would not the image possess its own persona. What of this would then be reflected in the world, in my pets eyes in the shapes of the hills and valleys, in the clouds and the oil on water. When born am I a reflection, that once gave unto eternity its visage upon the silvery sheen, am I the son who is the father of his father.

{An infinite reflection is surely a universal principle and essence of a thing, its very archetype by which when those things arise, they are shaped}.

…and when the buffalo goes to drink at the water hole, is his reflection not seen and are there not buffalo-men. What then of these waters of eternity, who’s face do they show, is it thine the beholders!