Thread: Patch v0.97

Default Patch v0.97

Seeing as how a few easy to fix, but rather annoying, bugs had piled up, I decided to make a tiny patch before resuming work on the next version of TGW, with the expanded map. As I was testing that patch (v0.96), some other issues that I had not noticed before became evident, and I started working on fixing them. By the time I had brought this patch to completion, I had even thrown in a couple of features that I had intended to include in the first release but never got around to doing so, and had subsequently forgotten about them. As a result, what had started out as a 25kB mini-patch, is now 2.7MB in size.

Anyway, long story short, here is the list of changes, and you can find a link for the patch in the download thread or the original TGW thread, both of which are stickies.

TGW 0.97

- Fixed spies and assassins for Sparta.
    - Fixed victory conditions.
    - Fixed some spelling errors and the text for Cretan archers.
    - Changed javelinman cost in campaign map and allowed militia hoplites to be recruited by lowest level barracks.
    - Fixed erroneous UI info cards for Spartan javelinmen and slingers.
    - Fixed misplaced UI info cards for mercenary units.
    - Fixed missing text for Argive temples and theatres.
    - Increased Achaian campaign survivability and Corinthian population.
    - Added Prometheus cities.
    - Added "Diolkos" special building to Corinth.
    - Fixed 12 turns per year script, by making only one "winter" month per year.

And here's a screenshot of the Diolkos (it was taken during testing, and I have since reduced its tax bonus to 20%. Its trade bonus is 35%):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Patch v0.97

Nice one, Seleucos! Looking forward for the expanded map!