Thread: Winner of MAARC XIII

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Default Winner of MAARC XIII

Congratulations to the winners.

The First Place.

Heartfire has won his first MAARC with the outstanding AAR The Center of Conflict 2 : Renaissance of the Fallen Empire

The Second Place.

All tough he did not enter his AAR him self Dunecat ended MAARC XIII second. The key to his success was his well written AAR Retaking Europe from the Timmy's

The Third Place.

And finally after several tie-breakers we know who will hold the third place of this competition. Congratulations to SonOfAlexander with his wonderful story -wish a lot of people will agree on - The Epic of Caelus Marsus Luminius

I would like to congratulate all contestants on there wonderful AAR contributions to this Competition and to all writers that contributed there AAR' s to these Forums.
    Last edited by Hesus de bodemloze; September 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

SonOfAlexander's Avatar I want his bass!
    Citizen

Default Re: Winner of MAARC XIII

Both really good, but I think that Renaissance just had the edge...

well done both AARs, though I don't think that Dunecat even knows it's been entered yet!
    Please come see the BAARC
    Proud Member of the Critic's Quill & ES content staff
    Under the benificient and omniscient patronage of Carl Von Döbeln
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"
    Ariovistus Maximus: "Google supplieth all."
    [Multi-AAR] Caelus Morsus Luminius

ALZU's Avatar Campidoctor

it should have been me up there
    TIMURID APOCALYPSE

Heartfire's Avatar Ordinarius

Thank you to everyone who voted for me! Truly an honor to have won!

Nice work, mate.
    Son of PW

SonOfAlexander's Avatar I want his bass!
    Citizen

I will admit, ALZU, I think your punishment was pretty harsh I know that they can't bend the rules but it was a very small obstruction... anyway, it's happened. Pretty clear that you should enter next month

EDIT: Wow, thanks Hesus - I won! Well, got a place . I have to say, that all credit here has to go to Anticohos . Really he deserves to be far above the 3rd place tie off, as a. he has such a great AAR that deserves higher things, especially since the most recent update released after the original vote, and b. because it is only since I read his AARs and was inspired by him that my AAR has started to go somewhere. Getting a place in the MAARC is the latest milestone in a growing list for Caelus and I want to thank Antiochos, all the people I have dedciated my chapters to and everyone who has either read my AAR, commented on it, or voted for it. I know I can;t name all of you, but off the top of my head I will thank Juvenal, Junius, Sunbird, Antiochos (again), Julius Barca the Great, Doge Vitale and JerichoOnly Fan. Everyone else - you are just as appreciated.
    Last edited by SonOfAlexander; September 20, 2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Please come see the BAARC
    Proud Member of the Critic's Quill & ES content staff
    Under the benificient and omniscient patronage of Carl Von Döbeln
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"
    Ariovistus Maximus: "Google supplieth all."
    [Multi-AAR] Caelus Morsus Luminius

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

Congratulations everyone!
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Solid Snake's Avatar Vicarius

Finally!!! Congrats to everyone!! Now what if insted of tiebreakers, we get the writers to write an special update for the MAARC and in such fashion decide who wins in a tie situation
    Do check my AAR "The Proud Blood of Germania"
    Formerly known as JerichoOnlyFan.
    And my other AAR: "The Black Serpent"

Wow, thanks Hesus - I won! Well, got a place . I have to say, that all credit here has to go to Anticohos . Really he deserves to be far above the 3rd place tie off, as a. he has such a great AAR that deserves higher things, especially since the most recent update released after the original vote, and b. because it is only since I read his AARs and was inspired by him that my AAR has started to go somewhere. Getting a place in the MAARC is the latest milestone in a growing list for Caelus and I want to thank Antiochos, all the people I have dedciated my chapters to and everyone who has either read my AAR, commented on it, or voted for it. I know I can;t name all of you, but off the top of my head I will thank Juvenal, Junius, Sunbird, Antiochos (again), Julius Barca the Great, Doge Vitale and JerichoOnly Fan. Everyone else - you are just as appreciated.
    Awww, you're making me all teary-eyed...

You've got a great narrative going there, SoA. I wouldn't underrate your AAR when comparing it to mine.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.