Thread: IBII

Ampra's Avatar Centenarius

Default IBII

Hi all i would like to start by saying how much i like IB and how much i like the work of IBII . You guys doing great job . I found earlier before IBII but i ust decide now when mod is in progress to start playing it .

I start reading yesterday all what was write in forum from start of this mod and i done it today . I saw you have lots of info but i want to offer my help .
    I have lots of books in pdf format with pic about late Roman empire .Some about armies ,some about history and that period of Rome history .

So i want to ask you do you need them and if you do can i post them here ? I am asking because i am not sure is that against forum rules .

And for end just keep the great work
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

Default Re: IBII

Quote Originally Posted by Ampra View Post
    Hi all i would like to start by saying how much i like IB and how much i like the work of IBII . You guys doing great job . I found earlier before IBII but i ust decide now when mod is in progress to start playing it .

I start reading yesterday all what was write in forum from start of this mod and i done it today . I saw you have lots of info but i want to offer my help .
    I have lots of books in pdf format with pic about late Roman empire .Some about armies ,some about history and that period of Rome history .

So i want to ask you do you need them and if you do can i post them here ? I am asking because i am not sure is that against forum rules .

And for end just keep the great work
    Hi Ampra and welcome

Any information and the disseminating on the topic late Roman Western Empire it is absolutely fine to post here..and the encouragement of mature discussion and debate

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Thank you Riothamus
    I will go now arrange all and post here my books . I will do that quickly i hope

One question whats the bb codes for spoiler ?
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

midnite's Avatar Citizen

The pictures we are not allowed to post are the pics from the osprey books. I can't comment on any other pics.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

lol than my post are going to be little smaller i will mail you trough mail