Thread: Time of Violence

byzantineklibanophori's Avatar Centenarius

Default Time of Violence

Anyone know where I can get a copy of that Bulgarian Movie "Time of Violence" by Vreme Razdelno? Apart from downloading, can it bought as a dvd with English subtitles?

Cheerios
    ☻ This is the Prophet, lusty, promiscous, self serving and divinely (deluded) inspired messenger of god
    /▌\  Copy and paste him to protest his pederastic perversions on children
    / \

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Default Re: Time of Violence

There is a download in TPB, with subtitles in English and Bulgarian edited by me (it originally had German subs too, but they were so horrible, as if I had written them with my awful German, so I removed them).
    As for ordering it, there are several sites which offer it, but most of them are only for Bulgaria. One of them seems to be able to ship abroad, but its version seems to be only on Bulgarian (no foreign subtitles). The others I knew seem to have no copies available, so I guess there's not much of a way to buy it abroad now.
    The book, however, seems to be available in Amazon (search for "Time of parting") and I recommend it. Actually, I recommend all books of Anton Donchev, as long as they're translated to your own language - he's a really great author and I've been totally engulfed by all his books I've read (just finished reading one, the description of the last battle was absolutely stunningly awesome, as usual).
    Last edited by NikeBG; September 13, 2009 at 02:08 PM.