Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 ENW

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds

So i heard the KoJ has attacked the Romans at Cyprus and are now at war.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Slight misunderstanding, nothing more. Problem already solved.

Ok I just woke up and I have to go to school first.
    EDIT. Here is the turn
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; October 06, 2009 at 10:37 AM.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Ghorids Up!
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Ghorid realms grow with each passing season.

Hindus go!

Slanted's Avatar Senator

Sorry guys but due to a large increase in some problems I have on my end I cannot continue in this hotseat anymore. I am really sorry but it would be impossible for me to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanted View Post
    Sorry guys but due to a large increase in some problems I have on my end I cannot continue in this hotseat anymore. I am really sorry but it would be impossible for me to continue.
    Sorry to hear that and thanks for playing.

i think ill sub Solanki this turn and hope to get a new player.

Beware of scoundrels

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds (looking for new Solanki Rajputs player)

I am almost tempted to swap to Hindus... The west is ever so crowded! lol
    Abit tired now...

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds (looking for new Solanki Rajputs player)

Isn't Ghazni too close ? I could do it otherwise. KoJ should have no conflicts of interest with the Solankis.

I am not ghazni, I'm Armenia. X_X
    Abit tired now...

Dude;

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor
    Sorry to hear that and thanks for playing.

i think ill sub Solanki this turn and hope to get a new player.

Sorry to see you go slanted, can we get this moving anyway? I reccomend Kaizer take his place...

If armenia is to die in a few turns anyway. The Solankis are a faction we cannot afford to have a ai however Armenia, Sindh, Oman, Makuria are...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    I am not ghazni, I'm Armenia. X_X
    Your so self absorbed, I think barca is talking about Spanish_emp subbing the Rajupts, nothing to do with you
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

I didn't catch that, He said it right after my post, so I thought he was talking to me. (He didn't specific the person geeze...).

Also, I agree with Nahkar about this issue.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    Sorry to see you go slanted, can we get this moving anyway? I reccomend Kaizer take his place...

If armenia is to die in a few turns anyway. The Solankis are a faction we cannot afford to have a ai however Armenia, Sindh, Oman, Makuria are...
    First of all, I disagree completely,
    Armenia isn't going to DIE, from what ive seen with my spies they are not even at risk as of yet of losing any land let along being wiped clean.

Out of all the Kingdoms you could have choose, Merlox, you picked Armenia and now you just want to quit, after you started a war with the Turks, asked for my help and now your abandoning the responsibilities on my shoulder.. thanks

TRIFORCE.

Ok let the game carry on , sub this turn ...

However if Kaizer is safe and not on the verge of being destroyed then let him play on as Armenia, atleast not letting go of everything on Triforce

I was forced as Armenia, it was either Armenia, or Marukia. I WAS LAST. so triforce, DO NOT SAY that I WANTED armenia, It wasn't exactly Either choosing Armenia, or Seljuks or something, It was Armenia, and Marukia. Yeah... the Hindus were picked at the way start.

any ways, might be a good way to play a separate game, since every one always complains that we're always together. like garato is doing. I had simply no where else to go. btw, only reason why i'm able to survive is pretty obvious... every one knows why... =p

but either way, I'll sub the Hindus. I'm very far away, and maybe having a chance of switching. Also, Triforce, if we do not find a replacement, You have to look at the balance, Alright, crappy little armenia is just a decoy. with 3 or so provinces, but the Hindus are the key to india, with out a player there, ghorids will have a free passage to super power.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; October 07, 2009 at 01:46 PM.
    Abit tired now...

sub the hindus for a few turns i think, i see no pain in it, unless he is gona give money to himself, or help himself, Hindu and Armenian intrests hardly coincide

whats his pass?
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    I was forced as Armenia, it was either Armenia, or Marukia. I WAS LAST. so triforce, DO NOT SAY that I WANTED armenia, It wasn't exactly Either choosing Armenia, or Seljuks or something, It was Armenia, and Marukia. Yeah... the Hindus were picked at the way start.
    Not exactly true,
    you didn't join the campaign until late, but that was of your own choosing, and when you did join the campaign you refused to choose a kingdom, when many of them were still active, including Omani, Ayyubid, Turks.. etc
    However, what you decided at this point was that you wanted to play a smaller kingdom and said that you possibly wanted Armenia before it was the last choice....

I think we should allow another player to be the replacement of the Hindu's before we give a chance for anyone to just switch with that kingdom, Obviously finding a replacement for the Armenians after they started the war so that he can negate his responisibilities is wrong.
    It's as if the war with the Turks goes badly, and I have no chance for recovery, I can relinquish my position in favor for an opening thats more favorable, giving the problems I created on the hands of a subber, This is not fair.

if Kaizer wants to sub the Hindu's then let him, but I say give the Hindu's a few turns to find a proper outside replacement then to just switch players, which does nothing to solve the problem of an free spot

TRIFORCE.