Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 ENW

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    Interesting.Including the fact the number of your forces in Antalia.If I am not mistaken it was no more then 4-5 slots.Your main huge army couldnt get the place passing by my cities...Wait for my next step,my friend.
    What the georgians murmuring I couldnt understand.those highlander farmers from Caucas...
    Ohh dear, you don't understand how I could have assembled another army in the south .
    Perhaps you should contemplate it while watching the ocean crash on the shore.. Maybe then you might figure it out
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

I won't be suprised to see all my cities fallen.Forts and spies are best friends of yours.Kaixer is going to invade me by half of army but you was ready before of HS yet.Good job.
    Last edited by garato; September 30, 2009 at 05:22 PM.
    bad boy boogie

so 12 hours are about to pass in 2 minutes since Empedocles said he would post his turn. i hope he is at least already playing his turn
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

I won't be suprised to see all my cities fallen.Forts and spies are best friends of yours.Kaixer is going to invade me by half of army but you was ready before of HS yet.Good job.
    I'm sorry I don't understand your English very well,

TRIFORCE.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Albert Einstein

Garato, did you have an army outside of the fort? if you did then its possible, you just didn't think of it and therefore it isn't cheating. I recommend that you stop implying other people are cheating and accept your own errors.

ocean crash on the shore
    If you don't understand what he means by this is that it came from a boat, possibly from cyprus or rhodes. ONce again you forgot about this factor and your only to blame.
    Last edited by spanish_emperor; September 30, 2009 at 08:21 PM.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

I am already blaming myself, as I did a faulty move which costed me a big force. So Yeah. (I was rushing and moved a fort too far down, and aloud them to move in,)

but still, If I didn't, your faction leader would have been dead already.
    Abit tired now...

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

armenia!!!

it is with great pleasure that we announce the TOTAL anhilation of the seljuk invading armies near our beloved Telavi. 3 of their armies (128+642+218 men) have been killed in action with minimal losses on our side.
    Furthermore we have moved the battlefield a little bit east and of the 751 turks that "Captain alp" commanded 467 were killed.
    This is a small picture taken in the town of Ganja were we can appreciatte the remainings of the seljuks armies:

Sorry for the size.

good luck my fellow armenians.

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

KoJ,

We have defended most of our forts, besides the one that the turkish army sent a full stack after just 1 fort.. so... umm, we just built another fort right behind of the one being sieged.

Good luck trying to get into my lands turks, It ain't gonna happen.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    Garato, did you have an army outside of the fort? if you did then its possible, you just didn't think of it and
    My sultan was inside of fort.I forgot about the using of the Bug when forces hidden to counterattack from fort Automatically.
    bad boy boogie

My sultan was inside of fort.I forgot about the using of the Bug when forces hidden to counterattack from fort Automatically.
    you douche!!
    Not everything is a bug
    It's called Reinforcements!!!, and 95% of the time is a good thing especially in autoresolve because normally if reinforcements help from a fort or settlement they don't get WIPED, and the fort remains an obstacle... so please not everything is considered a bug if happens to work against you

TRIFORCE.

Cmon Triforce,
    If you forced to leave defensive fort one slot agaisnt huge army...stop it..
    Well soon I am going to publish whole well known list of bugs of M2TW...
    The killing of my sultan is my fault.I know.
    bad boy boogie

I will play the turn in 4-5 hours. Sorry for the slight delay.

We are all well aware of bugs, can they be fixed? No. they can not. Why talk about such useless things? It does no help, and you can't bring yourself to think that... It's ALWAYS been there.
    Abit tired now...

Turn done. Ayyu's up!

Abbassids up

Sarkiss has requested me to sub him as he will be away till 23rd

Beware of scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    Sarkiss has requested me to sub him as he will be away till 23rd
    actually it's 22nd.

thanks

Seljuk

Decanus

shahs up

i have noticed this hotseat is going around the same speed of other hotseats - 3 turns per month. The thing i don't like however is that this hotseat has less players and is autoresolve. Would people take their turns faster if i gave them + rep?

right now it seems well and hopefully the speed continues

Beware of scoundrels