Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 ENW

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: BC 2.02 ENW (LOOKING FOR IMPORTANT KYPCHAKS PLAYER)

I may be interested to inherit Kypchaks.

It will be nice to play with the players from old campaigns like sarkiss,spanish_emp,Triforce and my old enemy ruunu
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

Default Re: BC 2.02 ENW (LOOKING FOR IMPORTANT KYPCHAKS PLAYER)

Great

Your in. Ghorids next!
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 ENW

well thats the last rounds save
    Most Dope Fresh Artist Out There
    DraMatiQue
    Free Mixtape Download

sorry, here's the real save
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

unless they are turned to the computer from now on someone else will have to do the rajputs turns. last rebel settlement has been conquered means decisions will have to be taken that i cant take as a direct neighbour

kypchaks next
    Most Dope Fresh Artist Out There
    DraMatiQue
    Free Mixtape Download

I will do it in 1 or 2 days.......
    Last edited by aslanamca; April 25, 2010 at 03:14 AM.

aka Turcoman....

ERE up!

we are trying to discover what is going on.Can someone report me from the older turns.....
    Last edited by aslanamca; April 25, 2010 at 04:06 AM.

aka Turcoman....

you have declared war on Georgia along with Seljuks. Georgia is pretty much dead and the Romans have built forts around the last Georgian settlements. The georgians are AI.

Beware of scoundrels

Well Triforce has left, something i suspected would come. I am willing to continue this hotseat, though it may be my last, but we need a Roman player. I doubt we are going to get a new player so i suggest that we simply move to the west. Whoever wants to swap factions and go with the romans is fine by me. If no one wants to i will and will divide Ghanzi between Ghorids and Khwarezmians and also divide Armenia between KoJ and ROmans, most of it going to KoJ. Sounds good?
    The other option is to abandon this hotseat but i believe some still want to play

Beware of scoundrels

Now that the two hotseats I was playing in are closed, I can join this one. I have no preference on factions, so if you are OK with me joining, just give me whatever needs to be played by a human the most.

Great, you can be the Romans. Ill try to reset pass soon

Beware of scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    Great, you can be the Romans. Ill try to reset pass soon
    Great, thanks. Just reset the password and I will play my turn.

What has become of this great game?
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ruunu View Post
    What has become of this great game?
    good question... im out.

It would seem that the hotseat is dead...until further notice closed..
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."