Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 ENW

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds

KoJ is up! Also. we ask of the KoJ to please spare 500, such small funds could cause the end of the Turkish Empire.
    Abit tired now...

But I can't understand how did you get through 3 forts?
    (anyway.I dont care-m2tw is something funny...)
    Last edited by garato; October 10, 2009 at 03:30 AM.
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    But I can't understand how did you get through 3 forts?
    (anyway.I dont care-m2tw is the bsh)
    actually, now that i look at it more clearly i wonder too. His army besieging the Armenian fort was protected by three forts meaning you had to besiege one of the forts and conquer it before you could atack it.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

I could understand it if romans besieged one fort of mine but armenians counter attack me from fort.In this case it could be effect dominoes.
    But now Iam afraiding to ask for something....Iam so troublesome...
    ...KoJ is up! Also. we ask of the KoJ to please spare 500, such small funds could cause the end of the Turkish Empire.*
    Kaizer,you live with fantasis.Reallity is a bit different.
    Last edited by garato; October 10, 2009 at 04:16 AM.
    bad boy boogie

500 is all you need to fall... *Evil Laugh*
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; October 10, 2009 at 11:57 AM.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    actually, now that i look at it more clearly i wonder too. His army besieging the Armenian fort was protected by three forts meaning you had to besiege one of the forts and conquer it before you could atack it.
    TriforceV, please tell me how you did this or i will have to try and figure it out myself.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Ayyu's up!

Announcement: until i get a response from Triforce into how he managed to clear the forts then this game has halted. I was informed about it being impossible but i didn't have time to check it since i have been out with friends all night and all this day and only recently got back. I tried to recreate but i could not find a way past it and unless Triforce has some trick which i don't know (and probably don't) then i can only assume he used his spy to open the gates. sorry.

If this is true please redo your turn. uh, hopefully you haven't cause we have wasted too much time already.
    Last edited by spanish_emperor; October 11, 2009 at 06:52 AM.

Beware of scoundrels

In the previous page he outlines how he was able to take the forts without spies! Its in a spoiler within his post. It was quite a masterful move actually and took advantage of the fact that garato left his forces next to a fort again.

Dont leave armies next to forts! They will come out in support as reinforcements!

Decanus

if he is right he can do it again n post some screenies

I might be missing something, but why would anyone even think of leaving troops next to a fort? It kind of defeats the purpose of the fort, doesn't it?

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by barcamartin View Post
    I might be missing something, but why would anyone even think of leaving troops next to a fort? It kind of defeats the purpose of the fort, doesn't it?
    indeed.... or next to cities.......... or in the open field in a no-spies hotseat....

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

I had 3 forts in front of romans army.My troops besiging the armenians fort were behind them.In my opinion He could'nt get through3 forts-i did them as close as possible.I have one idea ,there was one chance.But Triforce should to tell it first.
    For me-I have no any complains.But if Triforce wouldbe so kind to explain wtith more detailed pictures it would be nice.
    It would be useful for all gamers.May be there was a space for getting through them. May be.Why not.
    There are 2 screenie before romans attack.
    (click to enlarge)

second the same but with colored hints,Red-my forts,Blue-my troops besieging armenians fort, Green -Romans
    bad boy boogie

I see one very obvious way. lol. Can none of you see it?

any ways... I could say the same about garato defeting my stack army with just 4 units with his sultan when I had my area blocked off as well. But I didn't make this much commotion if ANY.

but 1 general, 2 bad horse archers, and 1 light archer squad vs 2 generals, 2 noble cav, 2 good light cav, 1 horse archer, and 3 med spearmen? and he won... Is this the time to start talking all about what the hell happened, because garato did some pretty weird things as well, but I just took it as my own fault, even though it was pretty hard to believe. but at least this one seems abit more logical, and much more areas of attack.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; October 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Abit tired now...

You mean on the mountain?
    bad boy boogie

... guys are so obsessed on finding out bugs now... I should make a list on every thing you guys called a "Bug"... -_- Really, I lost my army to your sliver of troops, to find out that it must of been my fault, and yet you can't take it as your fault, nothing is your fault but it always must be a bug. There hasn't been one game where you havn't yelled bug yet. and i'm guessing it's getting pretty contagious now, we got a bug virus going on.

So, how long we waiting before I can take my turn again? 3-4 weeks?
    Abit tired now...

Kaizer,if you had any questions you are wellcome to ask them.When I ask for somebody-*How did you get it?*
    I mean no -*I don't believe!* No.absolutly.
    Iam person,who loves to be learning more.And all. I don't ask for redo.I ask in oreder to know in future I need to build forts another way..
    About yoor defeat-you have forgot or you just don't know about another some elite units by reinforcments...
    After battle T spreaded all of them over area.
    bad boy boogie

Just build your forts tighter together, and avoid spacing them out so much.

I am just getting mad because delays get me mad, esp redoes -_- I just want to play play play,
    Abit tired now...

What about me-I don't mind to continue the game.It was an idea of game master.
    bad boy boogie

Kaizer-where you did find the way to my troops?Between moutain and northern fort?
    bad boy boogie