Thread: Testing armour...

Default Testing armour...

Hi all, I just wanted to point you to this thread to show you my testing with the armour values and how weapons affect them.

It makes a startling and interesting effect on the game when your choice of troops really affects the way you have to use them. I've had some crushing victories when I've got it right in battle, and some stupid losses when I've got it wrong.

Let me know what you think all, as even if you don't want to re-evaluate the units I'll probably do a submod for this that incorporates my findings.

Also: I'm lucky enough to have an audio book of The Last Kingdom...it rocks!

Sargon
    "For men can endure to hear others praised only so long as they can severally persuade themselves of their own ability to equal the actions recounted: when this point is passed, envy comes in and with it, incredulity." - Pericles, Funeral Oration

"English bastards!" - the Scottish AAR!

The Grass is ALWAYS Greener: the Dark Tale of Mordor

Want to publish an article on any aspect of history? PM or email me at shistory@speculativehistory.co.uk, or visit http://www.speculativehistory.co.uk. if you just want to learn something new.

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Testing armour...

I read it on the way from dublin to donegal... then when i got to donegal i realised there was another book, and i can't get it up here!
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.