Thread: why this mod is in kingdoms?

Default Re: why this mod is in kingdoms?

Hi dmo26

I believe, speaking for Ramon that it was the more advanced, and the more recent game engine to modify off off.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

hi u all are traitors of rome ! :p i hate medieval engine gameplay and graphics :/

Quote Originally Posted by dmo26 View Post
    hi u all are traitors of rome ! :p i hate medieval engine gameplay and graphics :/
    What are you doing in Medieval 2: Total War forums then?

This mod was made for MTW2 because it has got better graphics than Rome Total War. And there is Invasio Barbarorum I in the Rome Total War zone...
    What are you doing in Medieval 2: Total War forums then?
    That's right!

Well the interface is better, and also the game is more bloody and I see it a little bit more realistic bcz rtw has too much brightness.

Also M2TW has more options to be modded. Because in M2TW Kingdoms you can make 2 factions unite while you can't do that in RTW.

yes the graphics are beautyfoul but the gampley of this mof difilcuty level and unit recrutment leaves room for improvment.. but for 1 -2 battles its the greatest mod

yes the graphics are beautyfoul but the gampley of this mof difilcuty level and unit recrutment leaves room for improvment.. but for 1 -2 battles its the greatest mod
    I have played both games for long time and honestly my opinion is that M2TW is not that bad as some may say. Of course its not perfect, Ai is still sometimes crap and pathfinding in sieges horrible, but so is the situation in RTW too. Many things have been improved and I like them. I still play both games though!

By the way, your spelling is horrible, lol.
    Last edited by Praefectus praetorio; September 16, 2009 at 07:03 AM.

sorry im not english :p next step ibdf empire tw? :p

sorry im not english :p next step ibdf empire tw? :p
    The lack of cities and towns on the Battlemap in Empire TW may be enough of a turnoff to port the game into Empire. However, that being said, it would be AWESOME to see the warships in our Mod in Naval Battles.

Don't tempt the gods of gaming...
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.