Thread: Napoleon's Love Life

Default Napoleon's Love Life

what was napoloeons love life like?

rogergargantua's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Napoleon's Love Life

Not sure but I believe he had a wife named Josephine?

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Surely you know all conquerors were closet homosexuals.. Alexander, Hitler, possibly Napoleon as well.. hell he was probably ing Wellington on the side..

Since I'm a bit of a Napoleonic buff, I know about his love life.

Napoleon was a sex addict, and his first wife Josephine said he was an unbelievable lover.
    But Napoleon put power before his love, and if it was up to him, he would get married because it
    would interfere with his domination. But society called for it. But he divorced here because,
    one, she was cheating on him while he was on campaign and secondly, she could bare a baby. His second
    wife, the Princess of Austria; Marie Louise. With her he had frivaless sex all the time! While he was in
    Poland he had a love child with some polish royal. His son with Marie louise became the King of Rome
    when he was a baby.

I think this sums it up!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

i was specifically wondering 1) if he had contracted venerial disease and 2) the length of his member? i also heard he described his genitalia as his "short sword" implying it was below average length and/or girth?

Quote Originally Posted by dmcheatw View Post
    i was specifically wondering 1) if he had contracted venerial disease and 2) the length of his member? i also heard he described his genitalia as his "short sword" implying it was below average length and/or girth?
    that some weird question

Patriotism... is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

How big Napoleon's (ahhheemmmmm) is not of our concern nor affair, but from pics...yeah the thing is quite small
    Who Cares? At least he used it well enough

But I've never heard reports of a homo nappy, of Alexander, Fredrick the Great, and possibly Hitler yes...but not Napoleon
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Bose's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Beale View Post
    Since I'm a bit of a Napoleonic buff, I know about his love life.

Napoleon was a sex addict, and his first wife Josephine said he was an unbelievable lover.
    But Napoleon put power before his love, and if it was up to him, he would get married because it
    would interfere with his domination. But society called for it. But he divorced here because,
    one, she was cheating on him while he was on campaign and secondly, she could bare a baby. His second
    wife, the Princess of Austria; Marie Louise. With her he had frivaless sex all the time! While he was in
    Poland he had a love child with some polish royal. His son with Marie louise became the King of Rome
    when he was a baby.

I think this sums it up!
    Napoleon did truly love his first wife from all the love letters he sent her(I've got em,if you wanna hear em) while he was commanding his army of Italy.He loved and respected her,even though his famiy despised her.they saw her a a seducer and a witch and one of the main reasons they egged Napoleon to monarchy was to get rid of her! Napoleon suprised them by makeing her his empress.but later he divorced her because she could not produce an heir.this was what she feared all along.She did cheat on napoleon once and when he found out ,he was devestated,as his letter to joseph proves(again,i've got it if you want it.)when he returned to paris.she left in fear.later,she tried to win napoleon back at his house.he refused to open his door.she and her two children(who napoleon liked) burst into tears.napoleon was disturbed by such a show of emotion.he eventualy forgave her.she was of cerol decent(a person of full european decent who was born in the americas.) hope the info helps.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

I thought he had a son...

Bose's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    I thought he had a son...
    napoleon II? thats the one.after napoleon's final exile,Napoleon II spent the rest of his short life in Vienna.Died at the age of 21.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcheatw View Post
    WTF??? How askes that! I don't go around to alive people and asking about the size of "h,hmmmm"

Why would anyone want to know!!!!!! But it is funny because no one has yet said penis! whoops, just said it.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

well this man conquered europe almost. i would think his genitalia are of central importance to his military success.

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Thread closed, if OP wants it reopened please PM me

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :