Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where do you want to go?

Salem1's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Where do you want to go?

- St. Petersburg. The foundation of the Russian Empire and living proof of Sweden's demise. Visiting this city would be an awesome experience.

- A trip through Finland, from Vasa to Åbo to Tammerfors to Tavastehus to Helsingfors Villmanstrand to Viborg. What can I say, I'm a Swede who's interested in Sweden's history and that includes Finland which I have an interest for. Besides, have you heard Finnish girls speak Swedish? it has to be one of the most seductive dialects in the world. It would be nice to visit Viborg for the same reasons as St. Petersburg. I've been to Muminland once when I was a little kid around 4 years old (12 years ago, I'm 16 today), but that's it. I also have a clanmate from DotA living in Åbo, we get along quite well so it would be nice to meet him in person. He's also the one who blessed me with knowledge of Finnish metal (Kotiteollisuus and Stam1na).

- To ex-Swedish Pommerania, Greifswald and Stralsund. Seems like a cool place, I would like to go here for historical reasons and to see what the inhabitants of Pommerania are like. Have they forgotten the time they were part of Sweden? etc.

- Riga and Narva. Historical reasons have already been cited, and I would love to sample girls from these former dominions. I've actually been to Riga once before, but that was when I was a youngster in elemental or maybe middle school.

- USA, for one reason - I like fat women for the same reasons one might like chocolate over vanilla (ie. just because it is that way) and believe it or not, there does exist beautiful ones and odds are higher over there . I just don't know where in USA to go for this purpose.

- Poland but don't really know where to though, perhaps a trip like with Finland. I definetily want to visit Danzig. I would go here for historical purposes and once again to sample Polish women. I once saw a Polish woman on the net having said something like ''Swedish women can't take care of their looks'', it will be interesting to find out whether she was right in that or not. The Poles ought to be quite willing in educating me about The Deluge, general Polish history, Great Northern War and so on.
    Last edited by Salem1; September 05, 2009 at 10:24 PM.

DekuTrash's Avatar Human Directional
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Where do you want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Salem1 View Post
    USA, for one reason - I like fat women for the same reasons one might like chocolate over vanilla (ie. just because it is that way) and believe it or not, there does exist beautiful ones and odds are higher over there . I just don't know where in USA to go for this purpose.
    The Southern USA my friend!

- USA, for one reason - I like fat women for the same reasons one might like chocolate over vanilla (ie. just because it is that way) and believe it or not, there does exist beautiful ones and odds are higher over there . I just don't know where in USA to go for this purpose.
    Two things:
    What the hell?

And:
    There are more fat women in Australia than the USA.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Salem1's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by DekuTrash View Post
    The Southern USA my friend!
    I suspected as much!

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    There are more fat women in Australia than the USA.
    Yes, that's true and I'd rather go to Australia. Hmm...

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Fat women are everywhere

Aru's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I don't think there is a place I wouldn't want to visit.

But for now I'm planing three trips:

Sarajevo, Bosnia - It's a legendary city, and Čevapi on Baščaršija are a must do for anyone from ex-Yugoslavia I think. And it's a few hours trip.
    Timisoara, Romania - I've always fancied Romania as an exotic place. It's Romance speaking country surrounded by Slavs after all. And since I'm in Serbia every year near Romanian border, Timisoara is nearest Romanian bigger city. It is also a typical south Pannonian city like Szeged, Pecs, Osijek, Subotica and Novi Sad, all great and beautiful.
    Novi Sad, Serbia - It's less then two hours away, but I somehow never was there. Probably because I'm not interested in EXIT festival. As soon as I find someone to go with me, I'm going.

Those are the places that are easiest to reach and that I find an offense not to visit from my location. But any place anywhere in the World, as soon as I get the chance to go, I'm going.
    Has signatures turned off.

Right now, I really want to go to Brazil (particularly Rio) and Greece.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Next summer I want to go to Andalusia in Spain, to see the Moorish castles. I'd also like to see every country in Europe, and visit all the continents in the world at least once.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

♔Goodguy1066♔'s Avatar Praeses

I want to visit Sydney again, haven't been there for ages! I'd also like to go to Peru and Eastern China.
    A member of the Most Ancient, Puissant and Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers
    Secret Sig Content Box!

Both male and female walruses have tusks and have been observed using these overgrown teeth to help pull themselves out of the water.

The mustached and long-tusked walrus is most often found near the Arctic Circle, lying on the ice with hundreds of companions. These marine mammals are extremely sociable, prone to loudly bellowing and snorting at one another, but are aggressive during mating season. With wrinkled brown and pink hides, walruses are distinguished by their long white tusks, grizzly whiskers, flat flipper, and bodies full of blubber.
    Walruses use their iconic long tusks for a variety of reasons, each of which makes their lives in the Arctic a bit easier. They use them to haul their enormous bodies out of frigid waters, thus their "tooth-walking" label, and to break breathing holes into ice from below. Their tusks, which are found on both males and females, can extend to about three feet (one meter), and are, in fact, large canine teeth, which grow throughout their lives. Male walruses, or bulls, also employ their tusks aggressively to maintain territory and, during mating season, to protect their harems of females, or cows.
    The walrus' other characteristic features are equally useful. As their favorite meals, particularly shellfish, are found near the dark ocean floor, walruses use their extremely sensitive whiskers, called mustacial vibrissae, as detection devices. Their blubbery bodies allow them to live comfortably in the Arctic region—walruses are capable of slowing their heartbeats in order to withstand the polar temperatures of the surrounding waters.
    The two subspecies of walrus are divided geographically. Atlantic walruses inhabit coastal areas from northeastern Canada to Greenland, while Pacific walruses inhabit the northern seas off Russia and Alaska, migrating seasonally from their southern range in the Bering Sea—where they are found on the pack ice in winter—to the Chukchi Sea. Female Pacific walruses give birth to calves during the spring migration north.
    Only Native Americans are currently allowed to hunt walruses, as the species' survival was threatened by past overhunting. Their tusks, oil, skin, and meat were so sought after in the 18th and 19th centuries that the walrus was hunted to extinction in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and around Sable Island, off the coast of Nova Scotia.

D.B. Cooper's Avatar Tribunus

India, Brazil, and China.

Genius of the Restoration's Avatar You beaut and magical

India, Turkey and Central America.

I'd also like to go to China again. The south is great fun!

Robertclive's Avatar Primicerius

Washington D.C, Los Angelous, New York, Bahamas, Germany, Japan,

Sun Devil's Avatar Campidoctor

Definitely want to go to Denmark, and the surrounding countries too I guess.

Formerly Vuvuzela

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

It'll be beautiful to visit Afghanistan and Iran.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Well, obviously want to go everywhere, but the planned trips are:
    -Rio de Janeiro next summer
    -Arizona, US during the winter

Half-planning to go to Sochi for the 2014 Olympics, we'll see. And of course I need to hit up the 'stans.

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

- St. Petersburg. The foundation of the Russian Empire and living proof of Sweden's demise. Visiting this city would be an awesome experience.
    I was there a few years ago. Its a fantastic city, especially the Winter Palace. And it certainly stands up to the name of the 'Venice of the North'.

I want to go to Syria, Jordan and Lebanon.
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Taxandrius's Avatar Praeses

Please, Brugge is the Venice of te north

at least

it was first !

Denmark/Sweden/Norway: a dream, natural beauty and cultural heritage.
    Rome: obvious. But I'll visit it later this year, so, already one dream to be crossed
    NY
    Canada: come on...who wouldn't ?
    Scotland and mid/north england

il padrino's Avatar Protector Domesticus

right now,i want to go home.other than that,id like to explore all of europe,than japan,south america...

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Calcutta, the seat of the Raj plus i can go up to see my long lost cousins in Darjeeling. Rio, of course. And maybe some of the Myan ruins in Guatemala and Mexico, expecially the huge one whose name eludes me.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

My list of places I want to go:

Stanford (I applied for an internship at a research lab there), USA.
    South western Ukraine to see the beautiful steppes with a good friend of mine.
    Tartu, Estonia to visit the students there. It's Swdens 2nd oldest university so it would be cool.
    Brisbane and the rest of western Australia.
    Canberra, Australia (more specifically the pub Wig & Pen)
    Heidelberg, Germany.
    Serbia, great food and I only had two days in Belgrade the last time. I really want to see the renovated Tesla museum.
    Iran, I would really like to experience the nature and old cities there. But I'll wait a few years for that .
    Glasgow, Scotland. I want to see the highlands and I have friends in Scotland.

- Poland but don't really know where to though, perhaps a trip like with Finland. I definetily want to visit Danzig. I would go here for historical purposes and once again to sample Polish women. I once saw a Polish woman on the net having said something like ''Swedish women can't take care of their looks'', it will be interesting to find out whether she was right in that or not. The Poles ought to be quite willing in educating me about The Deluge, general Polish history, Great Northern War and so on.
    I suggest that you try to drop by Gniew in august during Vivat Vasa. Radoslaw Sikora is currently writing an article in English to encourage more non-Polish tourists to come there so it's going to get more tourist friendly every year . I can also be of help for you so drop me a note if you ever take the chance to go there (a weekend in Danzig/Warszaw/Krakow can also be incredibly cheap if you go by Wizz Air, it's like Ryanair but pink). Polish driving is somewhat "optimistic" but I can really recommend that you try to get out on the country side, there are many fascinating villages in Poland.

But I warn you, theres no point in going to Poland for women or beer. Neither one reach Swedish quality, I was mostly drinking Krolewski (which has a picture of Sigismund II on the bottle ) which taste similar to Norrlands Guld but still manages to taste better than most other Polish mainstream beer . If you go to Gdansk you have the opportunity to buy Castellan which is quite good but hard to find outside northern Poland.

Edit: I had to remove the last sentence, the auto censor filter at TWC made my view on Polish women look horribly offensive
    Last edited by Adar; September 15, 2009 at 06:40 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast