Thread: Rohan and Gondor Family Trees Extended (and others)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rohan and Gondor Family Trees Extended (and others)

Rohan and Gondor Family Tree Extended (OLD)

NOTE: this is for an old version of RC/RR. Update coming over next few days.

Let me say from the outset that this was made mainly for my own personal pleasure and that it may not be up to the standards of many of the fantastic submods around here.

What I set out to do was to add the heroes from the books and movies into the game and into their family tress. I ended up achieving this as follows:

- The start date is moved to TA 2980. If there are any problems in terms of events or scripts please let me know.

Gondor:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- Ecthelion II is made a bit younger (would have been 95 in TA 2980, made him 75)
    - Boromir and Faramir are born earlier, so as to have them be 21 and 16 in TA 2980
    - The line of the Princes of Dol Amroth is inserted into the family tree (via a fictional connection higher up the tree). Alive in 2980 are Adrahil II and his son Imrahil and daughter's Finduilas and Ivriniel.
    - Finduilas is married to Denethor, as per the books.
    - Ivriniel is married to Mistion, so as to remove this fictional character from the Steward's line.

Rohan:

- Theoden is as old as he should be in TA 2980 (33), married to a deceased Elfhild.
    - Eomund is married to Theoden's sister Theodwyn
    - Theodred (18), Eomer (16) and Eowyn (12) are born earlier again, to make them usable in TA 2980.

NOTE: - The current download is for RC/RR only. I may make a seperate version for vanilla if anyone actually wants this little mod.
    - Anyone and everyone feel free to use/add to/subtract from this in whatever way you see fit.
    Printable Map

http://rapidshare.com/files/392738901/Map2.jpg
    Last edited by deguerra; May 28, 2010 at 07:55 PM.