Thread: Mercenary/Slave Unit roster

Default Mercenary/Slave Unit roster

hi all
    i start the post-holidays threads by suggesting a group of units for the mercenary/slave roster

feel free to comment and add picts.

Last edited by HemilcoBarca; September 05, 2009 at 08:00 PM.

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Default Re: Mercenary/Slave Unit roster

Pretty cool. Nice detailed shields. A lot seem to resemble Hastati though.
    ~YATS Info: Lvcius Armenivs Romanvs - 28 (Patrician)~

the second line is a multiple choice units, at the end we ll keep only one to represent the merc and slave unit

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Angel's Avatar Angeal

very detail looking models.

I like them very much
    Under the patronage of Hader

permissions about to be acquired...

34 New units Balanced... among them 4 are syracusans (replacement for old ones)

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Very good job! I like it.
    I will thinking on the (re)rome's install...

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Really good units!

debux's Avatar Senator

Awesome looking skinning
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

The units looks fantastic.