Thread: move_character cheat and Imperator II.

Default move_character cheat and Imperator II.

Hey,

Sorry if there is already been a thread on this, I couldn't find it.

I come from YATS (You are the Senate), a comunity rpg, and we are currently using Imperator II for our campaign. Now, we just decided to try a new thing by adding our characters in game. The thing is, we need to use the "move_character" cheat to get our generals from, say, Rome to Iberia to lead the legions.

The problem is that the cheat seems to stop working after you load a save game. So, if I start a new campaign and type move_character "Publius Claudius Dives" 149,75 the guy will move, but if I try to do that with a saved game, it will say "character not found" regardles if it is a new character or one of the original ones. This does not happen with vanilla BI, so it's a little odd.

So, I was wondering if you guys knew any reason why this could be happening, and if it can be fixed.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: move_character cheat and Imperator II.

Have you try the cheat with and without running the script ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Default Re: move_character cheat and Imperator II.

I've loaded a game and tried the cheat before and after loading the 4 turn per year script, but it's the same story.