Thread: New Level of Hotseat

Default New Level of Hotseat

The fact is the interest to hs is fading.
    I have left all campaigns exept No spies by CIViC and autoSS by Triforce.(just to try-but without any illusions)
    I play in numerous local sites and the difference between the both rules(spies and no spies) is huge.
    i dont offer to change the rules in current games but offer to solve the problem of the interest to the hotseat at all.
    We cannot to exchange our oppinions and ideas in hs threads becouse that irritates of moderators.
    If you think everything is alright-posetive, you are wrong.
    We can offer the new rules,trying to get a new level of the gamers communications.
    Hope, in the thread we can to express our ideas and wishes openly.May be we can create the next level of M2TW hotseat.
    bad boy boogie

Default Re: New Level of Hotseat

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    The fact is the interest to hs is fading.
    I have left all campaigns exept No spies by CIViC and autoSS by Triforce.(just to try-but without any illusions)
    I play in numerous local sites and the difference between the both rules(spies and no spies) is huge.
    i dont offer to change the rules in current games but offer to solve the problem of the interest to the hotseat at all.
    We cannot to exchange our oppinions and ideas in hs threads becouse that irritates of moderators.
    If you think everything is alright-posetive, you are wrong.
    We can offer the new rules,trying to get a new level of the gamers communications.
    Hope, in the thread we can to express our ideas and wishes openly.May be we can create the next level of M2TW hotseat.
    Here.. I'm trying to start something, I think you might be intrested in this

Fair/balanced hotseat Fix.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...03#post5904503
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.