Thread: WOW..

Default WOW..

so i just discoverd this MoD about 20 mins ago..and from what i've read and seen..this mod is pretty badass ...but i do have a few questions, whats the campaign map like? and what are all the factions, and new units..and more..ect..

Default Re: WOW..

well why dont you search the forum before asking for questions that are already here, because if you just found out about it 2 min ago I doubt you went to the second page yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleD View Post
    well why dont you search the forum before asking for questions that are already here, because if you just found out about it 2 min ago I doubt you went to the second page yet.
    ah but i did..i never found answers to my questions IN DETAIL

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by silvathegod View Post
    so i just discoverd this MoD about 20 mins ago..and from what i've read and seen..this mod is pretty badass ...but i do have a few questions, whats the campaign map like? and what are all the factions, and new units..and more..ect..

welcome to the IB2 forum. The campaign map covers north africa, iberia, southern gaul and italy. This first mod is to get our feet wet and to gain more experience with the MTWII engine. We expect to expand the map and add new factions in time. At the moment, The WRE, Visigoths, Vandals and Suebi are the main factions. The Huns do make an appearance. With the next patch, we will be adding new units to the main factions.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond