Thread: Less aggressive?

Default Less aggressive?

Does this mod make the other factions less aggressive? Less likely to open war with you?

boche's Avatar Ordinarius
    mi querida Espaņa, Islas canarias/ My beloved Spain, canary islands

Default Re: Less aggressive?

yes, some variations by the AI mod in the game by Matte979 ive seen makes nations attack you less, although you might still have full on wars with everyone since the AI is still preety hardcoded

Irishmafia2020's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Less aggressive?

Matte's A.I. seems less aggressive... I had Darth's A.I. installed when I started the mod, and within 5 turns I was at war with everyone... Now I have occasional wars. With my 13 colonies campaign, I have had several wars with France, a perpetual Native American war (it took 10 years to start though, 1708 vs Cherokees, and 1713 for Iroquois). I had a short war with Spain, and I was able to get peace, and My wars with France usually end with a peace agreement. I had a 25 year "cold peace" with Louisiana that finally ended with shooting once the Native tribes separating us had been conquered (by both of us). Trade agreements are a little hard to get though... Pirates are just vicious though...

My opinion = Matte's AI is somewhat less aggressive, Darth's is much more aggressive, and Vanilla is exactly what you are used too...