Thread: Does retrofit disable pre-battle speeches?

Default Does retrofit disable pre-battle speeches?

I haven't heard a single one since I started playing with the Retrofit mod, which, by the way, is awesome and thank you very much!
    But yeah, like I said, I'm not hearing speeches at all and I've played enough battles with and without generals, attacking/defending and sieging that I definitely should have heard one by now. (This is in the GC).
    Retrofit and TATW are the only mods I have installed, and they shouldn't be conflicting.
    Any thoughts? I have both M2TW and Kingdoms, the Gold version with the current patches.

Default Re: Does retrofit disable pre-battle speeches?

I've only found that speeches are shorter, but not completely gone. Does TATW have speeches?

Yup TATW has speeches. Actually I had a couple speeches today while playing, it was strange, I had none at all yesterday and I've had three or four now. Nothing is really different about the way I'm playing. I guess it doesnt really matter now, because I'm getting the speeches. This mod kicks ass!

Limecat looks unhappy...

yes, the speeches come and go.

In the pre-battle scene, I don't hear the speech but I hear the army's roar after half a minute or so. So the speech sequence begins, but no sound comes out.

It comes and goes.

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by homefry View Post
    yes, the speeches come and go.

In the pre-battle scene, I don't hear the speech but I hear the army's roar after half a minute or so. So the speech sequence begins, but no sound comes out.

It comes and goes.

have the same f....g problem!!