Thread: Celtiberian sprites

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Default Celtiberian sprites

I started a Celtiberian campaign and noticed that the celtiberian scutari has a wrong sprite.
    When i zoom in they change skin for a moment....i kind of cool skin though,what unit is it?

Could this be fixed?
    When this allready brought up.....srry
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

Default Re: Celtiberian sprites

I noticed this problem some time ago, but I have not found out its cause until recently: It is due to the different levels of detail in the model itself, not in the sprites. So it is just a issue of changing an entry in the dmb.

Thanks for the report!

Ok never heard of that way....i always thought that its a sprite thing when i see a skin changing from unit.

What skin do i see?I think its a roman one,but a kind of cool one.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.

I think that the incorrect model that it used was that of the Roman Centurion (one of them). To fix it, you must open the file descr_model_battle.txt, look for celtiberian_scutarius and replace the whole entry with this one:

Code:
    type				celtiberian_scutarius
    skeleton			fs_spearman, fs_swordsman
    indiv_range			40
    texture				spain, RG/data/RG/models_unit/textures/ResGestae_Prom_fant_iberian_Celtiberopesante_iberian.tga
    texture				merc, RG/data/RG/models_unit/textures/ResGestae_Prom_fant_iberian_Celtiberopesante_iberian.tga
    model_flexi			RG/data/RG/models_unit/Prome_new_unit_iberian_celtiberopesante_iberian_high.cas, max
    model_sprite		60.0, RG/data/sprites/spain/spain_celtiberian_scutarius_sprite.spr
    model_sprite		spain, 60.0, RG/data/sprites/spain/spain_celtiberian_scutarius_sprite.spr
    model_tri			400, 0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f
    With this, the unit will only use the proper model.

Thx m8
    First time i saw this,i ended the life of my special cigaret....for real
    No 70's effect anymore hahahhaa