Thread: Error loading mount database?

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Error loading mount database?

When I launch the game the Warlords of Sparta splash screen appears but then I hear a sound and I get "Error loading mount database" followed by "Script error in data/descr_mount.txt, at line 82, column 1. Expecting bouyancy offset for mount". Any help would be appreciated.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Default Re: Error loading mount database?

Have you patched your RTW up to 1.5?

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Ah, that might be the problem. Thanks I'll try that

EDIT: Yep, that fixed it, thanks a lot. Great mod.
    Last edited by Katsumoto; August 30, 2009 at 05:21 AM.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

ey I canīt play this mod, I have to installed compulsory in C:/.... where I have the BI but I wouldprefered to install it in a fresh copy but dont let me.
    I try the 2 versions clasical and movie but it ctds me with:"Script Error in alexander\300WoS/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 2954, column 18.Unrecognised mount type"elephant african cataphract " "

thatīs all how can I resolved it?

many thanks