Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Olog-hai vs Uruk-hai Berserkers

OfficerJohn's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Olog-hai vs Uruk-hai Berserkers

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_K_1 View Post
    So are Trolls pretty much lol.
    Yeah, except they are bigger, stronger and better armoured than berserkers, you're right.
    Shock troop vs. shock troop, I think the trolls should win.

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

Of course.

beerin's Avatar Libertus

well all i know that when i ran this experiment the Olgo-Hai lost only two and destroyed the Beserkers!

Lol your are sure its clean tatw because the berserkers always win from olog-hai.

Why does the beserkers get amour points? Last time i looked they dont wear amour

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

guess they have thick ugly skin, which makes the fact they have three hit points even more hurtful.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

orcs got tough hide who protects them I think

Quote Originally Posted by knight of virtue and valor View Post
    guess they have thick ugly skin, which makes the fact they have three hit points even more hurtful.
    I think it's more of a balancing issue , so that archers won't destroy all berserkers before they even engage

I tried that too,only 30 dead out of 76.Next time i get isengard i will make alliences with rohan gondor (the good factions) and will attack mordor

Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Mouth of Sauron View Post
    I tried that too,only 30 dead out of 76.Next time i get isengard i will make alliences with rohan gondor (the good factions) and will attack mordor
    And a new dark and powerful force will arise! Isenguard the ruler of all!!!
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

Irish guy's Avatar Semisalis

I ran this test an the trolls won out. Some other points of interest include swan knights beating berserkers, crappy mordor archers beating axemen of Lossarnach and bandit axemen millitia beating a dwarven bodyguard.

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

One on One a Olog-Hai wins ofcourse, its a Troll even though the Berserker has no feeling of pain what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish guy View Post
    I ran this test an the trolls won out. Some other points of interest include swan knights beating berserkers, crappy mordor archers beating axemen of Lossarnach and bandit axemen millitia beating a dwarven bodyguard.
    Do you have any submods?

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx300 View Post
    One on One a Olog-Hai wins ofcourse, its a Troll even though the Berserker has no feeling of pain what so ever.
    You tested this or you say how it should be?
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx300 View Post
    LOL 6hp vs 3hp 30+ attack vs 15 attack 30 defence vs 10 defence a really fair fight
    Berserkers are just a great unit vs trolls they are much cheaper and stronger.

Larger, stronger, heavier armoured and err arguably smarter the ologhai will beat the living crap out of a uruk hai berserker like Mohammed ali on a midget.

wow i must try this. death to all trolls!
    "...and all the men and women merely players."

Quote Originally Posted by frontier-auxilia View Post
    Larger, stronger, heavier armoured and err arguably smarter the ologhai will beat the living crap out of a uruk hai berserker like Mohammed ali on a midget.
    Trolls smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackorc View Post
    Trolls smart?
    Actually the Olog-hai where considered "Intelligent" trolls. They could speak the Dark tongue and where more intelligent form average orcs.

yeah....still play on grassy plan no submods and just put at ur side bersekres and the enemy olog hai,my berseskes won easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackomur89 View Post
    Actually the Olog-hai where considered "Intelligent" trolls. They could speak the Dark tongue and where more intelligent form average orcs.
    Thats the point Berserkers aren't avarage orcs, Lurtz was also smart for A orc and obey every command from Saruman

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast