Thread: An expansion for NTW?

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Default An expansion for NTW?

Suppose since NTW is a fully operational standalone game built to the same full title scale as ETW,that it might get an expansion of its own that will more fully flesh out warfare in the Victorian era??(American Civil,Franco Prussian,Zulu,Austro and others)

Default Re: An expansion for NTW?

Thread renamed for clarification.
    Curious Curialist curing the Curia of all things Curial.

MehemtAli_Pasha's Avatar Campidoctor

i want them to cover the Victorian Era, before they jump on to Rome. an expansion seems like a good idea.
    "Egyptians; to the young rebels, and to every one who was killed, bloodied or contributed in the simplest way, what you did has defied any description. you have the world on it's knees gazing at your bravery and determination. you have opened up a new chapter in Egyptian history, one that will be determined by people's love for this country" - an honorable revolutionary,

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

Victorian Era would be nice or if they want a more focused game The Wars of German Unification. They could also include Italy's unification while they are at it.

Could be boer wars
    Though to my (albeit limited) understanding, the boer wars were late victorian period?
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

I think that if they make a expansion for Napoleon It should be like kingdoms with three mini Campaings: American civil war, German unification, Italian unification, Crimean war, and possibly colonation of africa
    Last edited by Astaroth; August 28, 2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: continuity
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

I am not sure what NTW is since it does interact with ETW. But it would be nice to see it expand into the Victorian Age. Though I think I would have preferred NTW to be an expansion and Victorian Total war to have been the new title. Just because the Victorian age has so many things going on, the American Civil war, European Imperialism of Africa and China. French occupation of Mexico, the creation of Germany. Many of the factions will have radically different objectives. It would be massive in scope a true world conquest game. However, I do hope that they expand maybe in a series of small DLC maps and troops appropriate to the conflicts.