Thread: Cool mod

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Default Cool mod

First of all....damn i love those germans I think i gonna dress me up like them,i allready inmagine my neighbours face

Because of my new gcard,i gave this mod a try.I tryed it ones,but the lag i was facing looked like max paynes bullit time.Not anymore
    The best barbarians i have seen in a mod thats for sure.

I only had to get used to the 2tpy feature,but after a few years this was no prob anymore.
    These units look so badass...that actually raises a question.
    Why do i see this units for the first time...i mean the barbarians are the best looking i have seen.
    Doesn't give Prometheus permission for his units?

These superb units should be in more mods.imo

greets inq
    keep up the good work

btw...TwCenter should charge for smiley useage

Edit: Are there any submods for this mod?
    Last edited by inquisitor; August 27, 2009 at 04:31 PM.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

Default Re: Cool mod

Hey, Inquisitor. I am glad to see you in this Forum, too. I agree with you that most of the units from Ferres are state-of-the-art. Of the Germans, I particularly like the Marcomanni Warriors. I hope that you were not thinking of dressing (or undressing) as the Cimbri Spearmen.

Too bad that Prometheus did not complete all the factions!

That said, I think that there are no mini-mods for Res Gestae. Florin and I assembled all the material that we could get from the original mod, but I am afraid that it was released when the interest in RTW based mods had already started to decline.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Cool mod

Actually i'm still impressed how long these forums are dedicated to the good old RTW.I know that the community is declining,but how many have come back to play rtw mods...maybe only for nostalgic reasons.But they came back........

Because of my new gcard i tryed a few mtw2 mods too,i was dissapointed though.At least 20 mods in the 1000/1400 timeframe....interesting..very lol.There are a few good ones,but somehow i miss the feeling i get playing rtw.Weird...

In RTW we have so many different mods,many of them dead.But the best mods are still very alive....why...because they are plain and simple.....good.When this wasn't the case you and many others would not spend so many hours on making this game better.

So a big Hail to all modders...(for people who know my humor...this wasn't a joke)

Edit:No.... i dont think a Cimbri Spearmen look is appreciated in my street hahahhaa
    Last edited by inquisitor; August 27, 2009 at 05:48 PM.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast