Thread: Problem

Default Problem

I can't play battles in IB2, when loads it says "an error ocurred and MTW:Kingdoms will close"

THX

Default Re: Problem

Quote Originally Posted by IamOdysseus View Post
    I can't play battles in IB2, when loads it says "an error ocurred and MTW:Kingdoms will close"

THX
    Appears somthing didn't download proprerly.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Yeah I think so because I can play the campaign with no problems. But I can't download now the patch :S. There is only a filefront mirror? THX for the help

Yeah I think so because I can play the campaign with no problems. But I can't download now the patch :S. There is only a filefront mirror? THX for the help
    There a prob with the DL link? If you can DL it, try dl it your desk top first then manually drop the IB2 folder within your Medieval II Total War Folder copying over the current IB2 folder and files within

Sorry man I wanted to say the mod. I could download the patch yesterday but not the mod. Now I'll try again.

I have tried again this URL to download again the mod http://www.filefront.com/13905994/IB2.exe and when I click Download Now. The page instead of downloading, it refreshes :S
    Last edited by IamOdysseus; August 29, 2009 at 11:40 AM.

Sorry man I wanted to say the mod. I could download the patch yesterday but not the mod. Now I'll try again.

I have tried again this URL to download again the mod http://www.filefront.com/13905994/IB2.exe and when I click Download Now. The page instead of downloading, it refreshes :S
    Hmmm k Just got t to work... but then as I tried it again I got the prob you are having. Keep trying cause I got it to work again. Not sure why it seems to come and go
    Last edited by Riothamus; August 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

Well I have been tryinh since yesterday but well patience thx

when you say:

"There a prob with the DL link? If you can DL it, try dl it your desk top first then manually drop the IB2 folder within your Medieval II Total War Folder copying over the current IB2 folder and files within"

I have downloaded again but the same error ocurrs.THX

RiO I have downloaded again and I have installed the mod in desktop (and patch also). Then I have copied to the sega/medieval 2 total war/mods and replaced

And happens the same. Campaign works but I can't play battles.

Do I need to patch to 1.5 to play the mod?
    Does somebody have the same problem?

Any help is appreciated

RiO I have downloaded again and I have installed the mod in desktop (and patch also). Then I have copied to the sega/medieval 2 total war/mods and replaced

Any help is appreciated

Ok lets figure this out... The IB2 Beta Mod and the IB2 Beta Patch goes in this installation route:
    C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War

This the exact route you are trying to do?

Yes, I have the spanish version of windows (and M2tw&KINGDOMS).

My route is that and this is the route that appears default when I install the mod and the patch.

C:\Archivos de programa\SEGA\Medieval II Total War

Yes, I have the spanish version of windows (and M2tw&KINGDOMS).

My route is that and this is the route that appears default when I install the mod and the patch.

C:\Archivos de programa\SEGA\Medieval II Total War
    You have Vista windows Odysseus?

I have Windows XP 32-bit

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Any help is appreciated

My copy of MTWII is patched to 1.5 but I do not know if this will make a diff with IB2? What happens when you try to play a battle? Do you get the battle loading screen or does the program simply crash?
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

I get loading screen and when the loading gets at 50% says in spanish:

"MTW2 has got an unexpected error and will close"

Rio and MId thank you for everything.

I have fixed the problem putting in low the video. Now I can fight with late roman med2tw legions

btw that's weird bcz i can play in normal quality the vanilla kingdom campaigns. Perhaps mods demand more resoruces than vanilla.

I have fixed the problem putting in low the video. Now I can fight with late roman med2tw legions

btw that's weird bcz i can play in normal quality the vanilla kingdom campaigns. Perhaps mods demand more resoruces than vanilla.
    Was stomped for sure. Glad you fugured it out and that you posted it..makes for a learning tool for another who may have the same prob.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

I didn't think of this solution, but it makes sense. The graphic files in IB2 are twice the size of the graphic files in vanilla.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

And also I tested in "can you run it?" And it says I have recommended settings for med2tw but not for kingdoms if you add playing a mod (that in best of cases, it works as vanilla) my graphic card says it's enough.

This is for recommended playing:

I suppose this is if you want settings in normal or higher:
    I have a RADEON X700 SE (ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x5E4F))

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Video RAM: Required - 256 MB , You have - 512 MB
    Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
    Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
    Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 2.0-NO Here my card isn't enough good
    Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 2.0-NO

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Was stomped for sure. Glad you fugured it out and that you posted it..makes for a learning tool for another who may have the same prob.
    Obviusly I posted it. It's a little work compared to both mods of you (the team). When I posted this toppic it's when I installed MT2W (which i had forgotten almost) to play this mod (I enjoy late legions).

Does it afford multiplayer??