Thread: Modding tools (?)

Default Modding tools (?)

Hey, I remember the CA promising us an easly moddable game with modding tools, so far we've seen nothing, in my opinion the modding tools should come with NTW (god I can't wait to make more regions). Since I have been on vacation and just came back, were the modding tools announced for NTW?

Default Re: Modding tools (?)

nope.
    Always trying harder to help you make an informed decision.

Default Re: Modding tools (?)

I'm beginning to think that there has not been any intention of their release prior to N:TW since CA realised that they would be releasing E:TW as it was. It looks as though some systems are changing for N:TW and as E:TW will be retrofitted, presumably these changes are inhibiting any progress towards the release of mod tools, but presumably they will be friendlier when they do arive. I think there are certainly some things which could be dealt out right now, but CA may actually be holding back until they have a definite working game with N:TW before they lock anything in and anull all mods with a change or force themselves to keep a poor system to avoid discontent. Perhaps, however, N:TW is finished, mod tools are done, everything is just fine, but they're waiting until the right date on UK calander for maximum purchase interest... and maybe not going to release mod tools, lest their dlc business suffer. =P