Thread: The Instructions don't help...

Default The Instructions don't help...

OK, I have a problem. Every time I click on that link under "Submition Rules" that's supposed to take you to a "How-to-take-screenshots" thing, the link just takes me back to the main page. I'm not sure if that's an error or what but...-_-'
    Anyway, if any of you could help me, plz do. The things I want to know is:

1. Is there any other way of taking screenshots besides the Print Scrn key?

2. How do I get rid of the interface during battles so I can see? (I'll look in the Main Menu of the game but I'm not hopeful...)

2b. How do I get rid of those numbers at the top and the interface during replays?

Mmm...that's all I can think of right now...help me plz!
    Maximus Lazero
    Why is it that at least one of the Romans are wusses?

1. you can take pics using fraps- http://www.fraps.com/
    2. um, what do you mean by interface? the bar thing with the unit cards? i heard there was a new version that is smaller, its a mod somewhere around here i think . . . .
    3. i dont think you can get rid of the black numbers at the top-right corner i suggest using the movie cam instead of normal replays when taking pics "Right click you RTW shortcut on your desktop and click properties. Now find the line that says 'target' and go to the end of that line and put one space after the last " sign and then put -movie_cam and then click ok and then play. It only works with replays thouhg.-quoted from Atheist Peace. to get rid of the ugly blue words, press the numlock button.

thnx, yo
    Maximus Lazero

OK, that Fraps thing helps a lot. Thnx! In the meantime, what do u think of this? I edited the screenshot the way they do it in Red vs. Blue, u just make it letterbox fashion!

I call this one "Roma Victa!"
    Maximus Lazero

AWESOME PIC! that pic may just have a shot at PTD, i suggest you photoshop it more . . (dunno how though) and by red vs blue do you mean that you added the cinematic barlines?

edit- though rather than using vanilla skins, i suggest you look around the site for more accurate (and better looking) skins. cause no one back then fought in a full unit of green

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly5
    edit- though rather than using vanilla skins, i suggest you look around the site for more accurate (and better looking) skins. cause no one back then fought in a full unit of green
    Yeah...check out my other post in the umm...forget the name, the top forum. The Roma: Bellum Totum I believe...I have a topic there about mods and stuff...so if you have suggestions, plz post there!
    Maximus Lazero

i dont see it . . .

whops it's in the Newbie Forum lolz
    Maximus Lazero