Thread: Trade

Default Trade

Trade usually gets my faction to grow, more than half of my income is due to Trade. So just a tip for you guys out there, not trading. Go and trade, build Harbours and Trade Centers!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Default Re: Trade

Ports are the second thing I build in a city after roads...for that very reason! Trade is essential, and in this mod, which has a tough economy, any way to get money must be used!

Exactly, the onlt thing bad is with ports, that a strong navy is required. I mainly used Ports for trading, then when I got to war, all of them were blocked, so all of my money was gone, and I traded 1 city for peace. Then, 10 years later, I smashed the enemy (Armenia) with all of my strengths, and now I were the blocker
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Check out the money I'm getting from Nicomedia mainly down to trade and the governor

Last edited by Cal20; August 25, 2009 at 01:45 PM.

...and two mines!

That's a LOT of money!!!

:O!!! THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY!!!

I need it all to keep my armies supported, I fear when that character dies the profit is going to drop a huge amount.

messiah's Avatar Semisalis

You must show me what kind of building you have and your governer! And your garrison!

Civis

Cal20

governor surely makes the income to grow, but it's also importan that you have two mines, and a lot of the surrounding regions are controlled by you. Check the settlement details scroll, that should give you an idea on how much depends on the governor..

I will get some more screens of settlement details and governor. Yeah as you can see a lot is from trading the ports around me, when it was blockaded it went down to around 5000. If I wasn't at war with Pontus and Thrace and had some trade agreements going no doubt the income would be higher. Took me a long time to rebuild the Greek empire. I might venture across the Crimea to those Sycthian held cities to take back what the Independent Greeks lost