Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: y2day's Visual Improvement Project for KGCM *New Download*

Default Re: y2day's Visual Improvement Project for KGCM *Release 2*

you continue to do fine work y2Day mate i cant wait for the baltic release if you need any help humble as it may be i offer what little time i have to do any grunt work you may wish to speed things

Now give us more of your fine art works more i say (joking)

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Baltic Crusade 1.0 contains symbols for menu and strat for the Teutonic Order and Lithuania Factions.

Un_Rar to the Kingdoms_Grand_Campaign_Mod folder.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Will be included in full pack download soon.
    Last edited by y2day; September 12, 2009 at 08:50 PM.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

strange i click the link and go to download site and then click to download and it takes me to file fronts main page not download the rar file very strange ill try again later looks like it will be great though mate

Filefront is acting funny... Maybe it will be fixed soon, if not i will upload to an alt site.

First post updated, so has the full pack and the Horde compatible pack.
    Last edited by y2day; September 12, 2009 at 06:48 PM.

yeah it must be playing silly games oh by the way i looked at the full download and the horde compatable one and well the normal download is bigger which means you have left something out in the horde compatable one as it actually has a larger sm faction that the only difference LOL

I did leave something out. I did it again. I forgot the battle hud shields. Damn it!!!! Will fix and reupload.

y

ah yes you left them out of the main download to as i did the main dowload as it easy for me to make it horde compatable and you left the faction symbols out of that (or you didnt do them like last time) not that i mind as i play min hud so i never see these but some play full hud on so will notice

But i have had a look at the symbols and strat stuff utterly brilliant work again master Y2day and atleast the mini download of just those symbols is working now
    Last edited by Soul Firez; September 12, 2009 at 08:53 PM.

Everything is up now. The Full Down load is larger I think than the Horde compatible one but it has the same amount of files and folders. Compressed files do that sometimes. Once uncompressed they are the same size. I'm happy you like SF.

"peeks up from behind his key board " master Y2day you might want to put these 2 faction symbols in your download or do it yourself because the ones you suplied where still on a white background instead of a blank alpha i just fixed them up using your amazing work (sorry i dont use the symbols but many do and i want all your beautifull work perfect when we release it with 4.2 in the full mod where this beautifull work belongs)

I just downloaded and installed the Baltic Crusade VIP today and just wanted to say great work again y2day

I really like these new faction symbols a lot better, and it makes me realise just how basic and crap the original ones were Yet again the modding community shows that its work is of a much higher standard than CA's.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Firez View Post
    "peeks up from behind his key board " master Y2day you might want to put these 2 faction symbols in your download or do it yourself because the ones you suplied where still on a white background instead of a blank alpha i just fixed them up using your amazing work (sorry i dont use the symbols but many do and i want all your beautifull work perfect when we release it with 4.2 in the full mod where this beautifull work belongs)

Thats what I get for being in a hurry. I really do need to slow down. Since I don't have as much time as I use to it seems I've become careless. Thank the TWC gods for great guys like Soul Firez. Thank you my friend I will fix and reupload soon. I may start to send my pack to you first to test if you wouldn't mind. Its sad I don't have time to test myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Scarface View Post
    I just downloaded and installed the Baltic Crusade VIP today and just wanted to say great work again y2day

I really like these new faction symbols a lot better, and it makes me realise just how basic and crap the original ones were Yet again the modding community shows that its work is of a much higher standard than CA's.

Dave

Thanks Dave I'm happy you like my work. If you or anyone else have suggestions for the next faction that needs some new symbols let me know. Also anything else my humble skills can accomplish and you think needs done let me know.

y

i get pretty forgetfull myself as dave can attest to, i was doing some script work for him and forgot to put back in all the extra other working scripts to it i was just so intent on fixing the bugged ones to many late nights working and i feel i need a break but hey i would love to be the first to get and test your work LOL ill have bragging rights for an hour or 2 ill have the best looking KGCM in the world

Default Re: y2day's Visual Improvement Project for KGCM *Baltic Crusade Release*

i ment to ask have you looked at the antioch symbol ?? there is nothing wrong with the basis of the symbol but i find it looks like it was drawn by well a 10 year old also the sctotish symbol of the crossed white strips looks great with that red lion in it ( i actually added that to your files in my game it spruces up scotland wonderfully

Default Re: y2day's Visual Improvement Project for KGCM *Baltic Crusade Release*

I thought both Crusader State shields were done poorly and I may take a look at them. The Scotish symbol could use that red lion. I have something coming up at work so may have to take a few weeks off for now. Atleast until after the 25th of Sept.

y

yes both the crusader symbols are not great but if i had to do one first it be antioch at least the KoJ is symetrical in shape oh of note you didnt add that loading screen you did in the screen shots thread to your download( i added it to my game it looks good) .

hopefully we will get a few more people using cine ed to supplyyou with materials

The loading screen - I had plan to release a seperate install of maybe 10 or so when I get them. Once i have some time I plan to do a few custom battles to get a few pics. I will look at Antioch soon and see what I come up with.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Scarface View Post
    Thats quite a big ask of him my friend, I don't know if y2day has the time to take on such a task atm. As far as I know he only plans on making small updates for his VIP mod from time to time. But I can't blame you for asking for more of his work

Dave
    I understand I'm sorry to have asked for much I just think that his work is and would've been awesome wit this mod.

Peace out
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Update how is TWCs most impressive artist doing i eagerly await more of your magical visual improvements

SF flattery will get you everywhere. Well I mentioned somewhere that I wouldn't be doing much until after today actually. Sept. 24 is here and it will be busy and pressure pack in my real life. Atleast after 2pm this afternoon. The last few weeks I have been preparing for this day but by tonight I will again have some free time to start creating a few things for the next release. Atleast if everything goes as planned today, if not..... well I don't want to think about that. Hopefully will have somethings done this weekend or next week.

y

HAHA how do you think SF became my right hand man? From worship and making sacrifices to me of course

Best of luck today y, I hope everything goes for you as planned. You have been a great presence around this mod forum for the past month or so and your contributions have really helped people to enjoy this mod even more I believe. Where I lack in artistic talent you make up for this rather well Look forward to seeing you back in action soon.

all the best,
    Dave