Thread: SonOfAlexander Surrectum :P

SonOfAlexander's Avatar I want his bass!
    Citizen

Default SonOfAlexander Surrectum :P

Some of you may know how I used to post a lot of picture threads of Vanilla and BI pictures, which is how I got a lot of my rep+. Since I got RS, here's a few of the screenies I've taken on this wonderful mod:

On a Syracusian campaign - never underestimate just what you can do with a f *** load of archers. These guys did, and they regretted it.

Syracuse again, this time whilst conquering the C. Bosporan. I am ADDCITED to Cimmerian Mercs. Half my armies are them and I've got a LOT of armies as you shall see . Here the general heriocally leads them... well, eh leads himself really.

The Greeks love nothing more than to thread their arse on a xyston, do they?

The decisive battle as Carthage to control Iberia. If I lost I would have no proper armies. If I won I would be able to easily conquer Iberia. As you can see the 2 lines are actually very similar, but the presence of my cavalry and a gold chevron, 49 bodyguard general named Hannibal Barca made up for that .

"Dancing in the moonlight..."

If only my 9 year old brother knew how to take pics properly... the weird thing is, the angle is great! But he's somehow buggered the whole thing

This is Marhabal Sabrata, a 2 bit general about to take Apulania with ease (I went on to NAIL Italy in a blitz campaign). Can even see the sword detailing.

Freaky eclipse as I conquer Bostra on a Pergamum campaign

I love the angle but got the pause bar - urgh! The banners actually look quite realistic here I think, rather than getting in the way. You can see the army I cobbled together from Saldae and Lepcis Magna to kill rebels. But before these guys could be retrained, the Ptolemaics lashed out...

mmm... My computer sometimes doesnt wanna let me save photos, so I had to do it quick and convert it to GIF... actually looks like a mosaic or something, but still... urghhhhhhh
    Please come see the BAARC
    Proud Member of the Critic's Quill & ES content staff
    Under the benificient and omniscient patronage of Carl Von Döbeln
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"
    Ariovistus Maximus: "Google supplieth all."
    [Multi-AAR] Caelus Morsus Luminius

Citizen

Default Re: SonOfAlexander Surrectum :P

AH-HA! I did manage to convert it - I just forgot then rediscovered it cos I'd called it 'waves'... why, I don't know.

Same battle. Sorry about pointed feet, but my computer's slow... I still love this pic though

2 Generals in a massive cavalry column. I paused and they happened to be right next to each other whilst galloping.. too good an opportunity to miss.

Same place, I think. I call it 'The Dark Side'

From Pergamum... wtf?

Romans marching past a farm... quite symbolic, don't you think?

Have a look...

Bit of a muck up on the left side of the frame, but the duel continues...

Fallen like a common trooper.

NOW! This is my most important picture. It shows my Syracuse campaign, a very unusual one, as I wen to Italy very late and never touched Cathage save for Melite. Funnily enough, this is my first RS campaign - an odd choice of faction I know. As you see this picture, I am going to write an AAR about Syracuse, following on from the magnificent Xavier's Syracusian Saga. It will begin after the completeion of Rhi Inse Ghall.

Where will they sail...?
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"

Nice shots

C-Rob's Avatar Primicerius

nice screens but no rep for the rep whore. haha. joking on the rep whore part.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

There is a screen shot thread already: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83590

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Starting your own screenie thread, How Very Cheeky of you, You Cheeky Fellow Tsk Tsk
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

Citizen

Apologies
    Seriously, it would be better there - I'll move them and then this thread can be closed or just left to rot and DIEEEE!!!!!

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

You can't move them but a moderator would be able to do it for you. Either send a PM to one of the moderators shown at the bottom of the page or report your own thread with a reason of 'please move to screen shots thread'....

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Citizen

I'll just delete them and repost them on that thread.