Thread: A thread like no others !!!

Default A thread like no others !!!

Firstly, Hi all,

Last time, we haven't been here alot of time...and this might be an occasion to meet again.

I was thinking about thread's title, "great new", "delivery", "message from the gods"anything that transcends the routine, "new map" ... "happiness"
    my friends i m happy today, well i was happy days and weeks before but not like that.
    a special days that seen a new step accomplished...

Firstly let's explain some details; some of u know some events, but a team that have the reputation of the hardest policy concerning loaning materials, have given me permission of use for their map; a map that can't be used as is but have to be cut resized and adapted to RTW 1.5 and BI.

Some of you know the difficulty of finding common RTW modders, so how difficult it was to find A MAPPER...
    I ve taking the chalenge and put more than two weeks in that task, i ve been tyred of photoshop, of deleting map.rwm, of creating .hgt and of watching codes. and at the same time i was working on vegetation and other coding stuff...

So now you know the source of my happiness, not for succeeding in that task, but also because a step was made, and we ll not have to redo it.

My friends, allow me to introduce you the new map :

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Default Re: A thread like no others !!!

Amazing !

sweet map

I think we ve got our first preview.
    Now lets concentrate our works on units and finish that once and for all.

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Citizen Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus

Hot damn thats nice

Can me and Mrs. Map get introduced too????

Quote Originally Posted by The10thLegion View Post
    Can me and Mrs. Map get introduced too????
    of course, you r welcome

LOL, good map though.

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Good job!

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

I love the map as it's concentrated on the region around Sicily and not all of Italy.

cool map
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    I love slavery