Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The KGCM hotseaters BC2 holiday

Default Re: The KGCM hotseaters BC2 holiday

No save ?

post 176
    Abit tired now...

The County of Edessa was created by myself, King Baldwin of Jerusalem, and therefore legally belongs to the Kingdom of Jerusalem. My treaty with our common ally the Ayyubids clearly lays out the boundaries of the Kingdom of Jerusalem to include Antioch east to Edessa. We only ask that you respect these boundaries. We will not back down from them however. There are plenty of other places for your own territorial ambitions; places that will not draw you into open conflict with a human player and create a diplomatic mess.
    Last edited by pwf224; September 16, 2009 at 04:01 PM.

THARN's Avatar Senator

hehe u r dealing with blitz king
    which also leaves many of your settlements un defended as the Seljuks have clearly done...
    reports have been made of absolutely no garrison in many of the Seljuks towns.
    watch your back door, for it may get kicked down quicker than you gained the territory.

Well, simply to put it... I make my alliances, and deal with the rest... Like I said... This is only turn 5... Alot will happen before turn 10 happens...
    Abit tired now...

Slanted's Avatar Senator

Sorry guys but I won't be able to play my turn until later tonight at around 5:00-5:30. I will PM my password to Aqua as he is far away.

Decanus

The kwarezm Shah has besieged Mashad

The Persian Empire up

Next Kypchaks
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

THARN's Avatar Senator

imamate-

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Shahs...

Our turn went very well... Over 7 provinces fell to the empire, Including Ani, Kuti, Dvin, Eddessa, City above Edessa, and 1 settlement near my old capital... ... Thats only 6, Oh wait...

We have knews that our armies were insulted by the Romans, for that, They drove themselves into Trezibond, and found the prince cowering, they captured him, and then hung him from the highest guard tower. The City was occupied, and forced the people who live there harsh labor, With projects coming along in Ani and Kutusi... The Seljuks will have a navy in the Black sea.

Other news, we have murdered the Caliph of the Abbasids. Very shortly they will be eliminated. and another sea power will form in the indian ocean.

If the romans show any further aggression, And Constantinople will be next.

This is our first and only warning... Insults will not go un-punished toward Our allies and ourselves.
    Kaiser,

The rules in the first post clearly state that battles between human factions must be auto-resolved and a screenshot of the battle result must be posted to back this up.

So I am afraid you are going to have to play the turn again. This time with a screenshot.

Why did nobody else pick up on this?

Decanus

nice catch....i also saw that but then forgot abt it as i went on to play my turn in another hs at the same time.......

I just have to say i am totally dazled by the blitz going on i didnt blitz at start as i am so use to a mod where blitzing is impossible LOL. It will be the death of me here i feel live and learn but i would invite all the BC players when 4.2 is finished to come try a KGCM hotseat its a alot slower paced sure but better paced for me not often in history did nations sweep across the world with such vigour!! top marks to kaiser he is certainly a master of BC plus rep from me but yes do your turn again even though we all trust each other in KGCM we still rule that a posting of all player player battles be screenied to prove a auto resolve result

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

To be honest, Every game you can blitz, in there own ways, It just takes a while to learn how to blitz in a game, And blitz does not technacly mean sweeping across the map, but just going faster than normal players.

And don't worry, Trezibond, our first fight was auto-resolved. As it was, you had no forces in Trezibond and I attacked it with a Stack with Blitzing generals...

It's kind of a no brainer that I won the fight. Also, I don't want to take the turn again, as it is, It took me a very long time to do, also 2 people have already took there turns, Just give me a warning and move on.

It isn't science that your 1/4th stack of low quality army lost against a full stack of mostly High tier horse men (Nobles horse archers, noble kataphracts, generals, noble spearmen, with Turkish med Bowmen. Just please take my word this time and I will assure you that I will auto-resolve it and post screenies from now on.

As it is, I am on a tight sched, and already have to do many different turns.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; September 18, 2009 at 04:14 PM.
    Abit tired now...

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think I will load up you turn myself and check your story. You attack me while I am away, don't follow any of the rules of this hotseat while doing so. Kill my faction heir. Take my settlement. Then gloat about it!

Then expect me to shut up and accept it?

Don't think so mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinenta Buttox View Post
    I think I will load up you turn myself and check your story. You attack me while I am away, don't follow any of the rules of this hotseat while doing so. Kill my faction heir. Take my settlement. Then gloat about it!

Then expect me to shut up and accept it?

Don't think so mate.
    You being away doesn't mean he can't attack you :/.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he would've won this easily, I saw your forces at Trebizond.
    But if you want to check it up, be my guest.

I found a save right before i attacked trezibond, and thank god

Also, WTF is that rule that I can't attack any one when there not there?

Trying to convert TGA to Jpeg to post, uhhh, Which programs are the best for that?
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; September 19, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
    Abit tired now...

infranview works really well

Alright, here are your posts.

In this, you are very unlikely to win, As I am 20, and you are 7. I have more experienced general(s) and including 6 noble horsemen with a bunch of horse archers. You have a bunch of militia.

And the very basic outcome.

Any ways, happy? let the games continue.

PS: Just found that program, thanks pwf224!
    Abit tired now...

THARN's Avatar Senator

Trying to convert TGA to Jpeg to post, uhhh, Which programs are the best for that?
    free and easy program called Irfan view. do a search.

as rules go- I thought there was a rule to not use spies for the taking of settlements- how this is done is beyond me as I had a spy in one of the
    rebel settlements but there was no selection on opening gates- I had to build siege equipment anyway.

KGCM- still my favorite mod- even though Im banned from the forum. *snicker*
    Soul Firez I hope there is an off site link to get the updates.
    As it is slower- more diplomacy ensues. greater time is spent building your infrastructure and such- just a better pace for me as well.

+never mind the irfan- PWF- is the man and ahead of schedule once again.

Battles against AI can be fought on battle map.
    Battles against other human players will be auto-resolved (screenshots must be posted as per usual).
    Merchant forts are prohibited.
    No restrictions on spies/agents.

Also... I rather you not look at my turn and see my weak points. If I wanted you to look at my empire, I would have said to turn off FoW.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; September 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM.
    Abit tired now...