View Poll Results: Do you think CA and SEGA have done a great job in making the caracter of Napoleon like this in the trailer ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 77.78%
  • No

1 11.11%
  • Maybe, will see in the game

0 0%
  • To soon to say, the trailers tells me not much about him

1 11.11%
  • Don't know

0 0%

Thread: Do you think CA and SEGA have done a great job in making the caracter of Napoleon like this in the trailer ?

Icon5 Do you think CA and SEGA have done a great job in making the caracter of Napoleon like this in the trailer ?

You think this looks like the real Napoleon to you ?
    Of course we didn't know Napoleon in real time. But we know him like we have learned and seen.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

Default Re: Do you think CA and SEGA have done a great job in making the caracter of Napoleon like this in the trailer ?

there is already a topic on this! How is this any different from the other(s)?

Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe

(HG-F)Ipod's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Do you think CA and SEGA have done a great job in making the caracter of Napoleon like this in the trailer ?

When you conquer your worst enemy, you're crazy for a moment.

a video and a poll? lol duh get with it joe

It's a loaded question intended to draw a specific response that can be expanded into a more verbose argument. The other thread was a straightout complaint at the start.

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

YES! He is seen as a megalomaniac who even after conquering Britain wants more!
    Also I was fooled into thinking CGI Napoleon was a real actor at first...

MehemtAli_Pasha's Avatar Campidoctor

is he saying "my enemies are mini, my equals none"

that is the most wicked accent i have ever heard.
    "Egyptians; to the young rebels, and to every one who was killed, bloodied or contributed in the simplest way, what you did has defied any description. you have the world on it's knees gazing at your bravery and determination. you have opened up a new chapter in Egyptian history, one that will be determined by people's love for this country" - an honorable revolutionary,

Someone has a really good model maker... Just look at all the polygons needed to make up Napoloen's face!

Quote Originally Posted by MehemtAli_Pasha View Post
    is he saying "my enemies are mini, my equals none"

that is the most wicked accent i have ever heard.
    "my enemies are many"

Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe

Can anyone get me some info on who was the voice actor for this Napoleon?

Sorry, but we already have a thread about this. No need for another one.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Closed.
    Curious Curialist curing the Curia of all things Curial.