Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.02 WSR Diplomatic Thread

Default Re: BC 2.02 WSR Diplomatic Thread

As far as I know there is an impassable region between Van and Seljuk territory so there are no real problems there.

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

We will withdraw our troops from the frontier after we take the city kirkuk.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

I think there are some problems with BC202
    I have in Bukhara castle among bulded constructons 2 land clearens!
    may be this is a bug of the patch?
    And why I cannot to recruit there anybody?I have all military constractions but I see no any pictures of unit?
    bad boy boogie

yes that is a bug garato. You should report it.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    I think there are some problems with BC202
    I have in Bukhara castle among bulded constructons 2 land clearens!
    may be this is a bug of the patch?
    And why I cannot to recruit there anybody?I have all military constractions but I see no any pictures of unit?
    I have the same problem with one of my castles too.

this is NOT a bug, but AoR. a complex system that makes expanding kingdoms rather... impossible. XD

For very large empires, you can not recruit your own units, but either worthless militia, or no units at all.

hope this helps! If not, read the AoR recruitments in the BC 2.02 page.
    Abit tired now...

Why we need to spend our money for building in this case?
    I see a huge armies of rebels but myself have remains of spiermen!
    What about 2 land clearens in the castle?
    bad boy boogie

This mode is makes it so you have to build better quality barracks, and not survive off the basic ones... It's like the original main purpose of the game!=O

and do you think it's hard for you? It's impossible for me. Jerusalem is the most different from the most countries, as units come from chapter houses, churches. As it is, My AoR only lists of what, 6 provinces or so, other than that I must rely on crappy militia.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; October 03, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
    Abit tired now...

In my case I have one of the civilized places in medieval Asia.Bukhara was the biggest scientific and trade center.
    What were the creators thinking about?!Asia always was crowdy...
    bad boy boogie

Well, I think that your barracks arn't exactly that good, and if you are getting some if any, they are just local troops that any one would get and not nation specific troops, you need to build better barracks / archery / stables.

Also note that Cities cut ehavily back on troop production hence that cities are not ment to be military bases, but economic
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    yes that is a bug garato. You should report it.
    love sarcasm.

garato, checking settlement's building browser might be a good idea, pal

I ll do tommorrow screenie for you.About Aor -I have mustering hall and stables.And if I remember the same story in half of my settlements.I need soldiers damn!
    bad boy boogie

Mustering hall and Stables are 1st tier buildings, in half of the case, they do not build any troops, as it is just the starting of the bigger projects. This game is made for very long single player campaigns, why would they make good units, or if any units right at the first stage, Most single players they try to make it so you have to build up the 5-6 tier of barracks to even get a good class of soldier. =x
    Abit tired now...

THis signifies that we never see a good soldiers..
    Spiermen are our doom...
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    THis signifies that we never see a good soldiers..
    Spiermen are our doom...
    Actually by conquering Basra I have access to some super heavy Kurdish Cavalry that I never dared to dream about. They are like the counterpart of Crusader Knights, but of course they are very expensive and slow to produce. And guess what gives me acces to this troops : walls. But I'm used as ports give me access to my average spearmen (but only in my region of recruting).

Yes, As Civic said, You obtain nobles from CONQUERED areas as well, Sadly Jerusalem barely gets that, but good thing is that I have built my barracks enough so that I have heavy troops. =p

Speak for yourself Garato, Your spearmen will be smashed by my Knights!
    Abit tired now...

Onto REAL diplomacy!

The Crusader States have received word from Europe that it is sending re-enforcements! This will only bolster our Military might even further concluding we have 5 Standing armies all fully equipped.

Two currently outside of the buffer zone of where the seljuks are, One on the edge of Armenian Lands, One on guard of Egyptian land access, and another is our newest addition, The Smallest of the armies, but being always on board by 7 war ships, A navy with it's very own invasion army in it. Two rather huge armies coming from Europe will be most welcomed, also, time for bartering.

To Meet these costs, We will be offering to buy the Islands west of us, two of the 3 being held by Eastern Roman Empire, We ask of you to put a price on each city if you would so kindly.

Also, Our Nobles have requested that we buy out the smallest city in Armenia, For unknown reasons, To get the mission out of the way, We offer 1000$ per turn for 100 turns so that we can hold that city to make our nobles happy.

Regards-

Crusader States
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post

The Crusader States have received word from Europe that it is sending re-enforcements!
    i dont quite understand. wasnt Jihad/Crusade feature disallowed?

The "Call for re-enforcements" isn't a crusade, the host specificly when (Jihad/Crusade is when every one gets a flag, and goes 2.5x speed. and the army's upkeep is free. Major problem in past games.)

If that was disabled, also the fact that Kypchak's "Call of the Horde" would be considered this as well, and your stacks would be disbanded manually by the host.

Sad thing is that I have to pay for these upkeep, (Jerusalem units, most expensive armies in the game.) so, it's gonna hurt.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; October 05, 2009 at 04:23 PM.
    Abit tired now...

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Also, Our Nobles have requested that we buy out the smallest city in Armenia, For unknown reasons, To get the mission out of the way, We offer 1000$ per turn for 100 turns so that we can hold that city to make our nobles happy.

Regards-

Crusader States
    I do not know if I can agree to this. My nation is a small one, and while we appreciate the recent financial aid given by the KoJ and this newest offer, I do not think I can so easily part with a piece of my small kingdom at so little a price. If perhaps the Romans or Turks would allow me to buy a settlement of theirs to replace mine, I might agree.

Or, if the Seljuks agreed to this, Frankish armies could capture and give to me the two neutral buffer regions in exchange for my settlement, allowing me to function as a neutral buffer between your two states.

But which settlement exactly do you want?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast