Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.02 WSR Diplomatic Thread

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: BC 2.02 WSR Diplomatic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ruunu View Post
    I will fight on for the cause. I have yet spilled Muslim blood and I hope things will not go that far, but seemingly Muslims only care about war and pillaging. Now we can see their true intentions.
    Arent you muslim?

This words seems to be a heretic's words who hate Islam.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

I am trying to prevent even larger scale conflict between our brothers, but most of the seem not to reason at all. Why not use diplomacy.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

They sacked your cities,raped your women,killed your warriors and you are telling about diplomacy.This is not diplomacy,this is fear and cowardness.

Let your brothers(actually you arent our brother) kill christ dogs.Prophet muhammad will be happy for that.

aka Turcoman....

I will send the turn via MSN.

Also. We are glad to have such good friends. As code of Honor states. We now border the Seljuk's lands. As we speak, The King of Jerusalem personally leads his Templar army to the besieged lands to protect our vassals from enemy raiders. Who rape and pillage their lands.
    We have captured 3 new settlements. The newest lord of Antioch though, Will launch his army which contains much of the Knights of St. John. Also will be marching onto victory. Rumors state that the Teutonic Knight order may be forming an army.

Also, to Armenia, We have Declined your pathetic demand to give you 200 gold for your map information, instead we find it fit that we give you 2,500 gold and 500 for the next 5 turns for your map information!... Wait... Does that make sense!?... oh well...

It is not too late to call it peace and fall back, We warn you all, No walls will stop our army, no peasants of the seljuk realm shall defeat our army. Make your peace now, We do not want to invade. and destroy your pathetic attempt at what you call an army, but it seems that Greed has filled your mind so it is clouded.

If the Seljuks attack our vassal, The Abbasid Empire, this will be a Direct attack onto the People of this free world, and for that, Will unlock God's wrath upon you.
    Abit tired now...

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Also, to Armenia, We have Declined your pathetic demand to give you 200 gold for your map information, instead we find it fit that we give you 2,500 gold and 500 for the next 5 turns for your map information!... Wait... Does that make sense!?... oh well...
    Thank you; it will be put to good use in the Cilicia.

We are still waiting for our Turkish brothers,anatolian turks.
    I hope the Turks in Anatolia have cooler heads than their Seljuk kin in the east. I would hate to see a war break out in the north, but know that we are watching you and caution you not to build up any substantial forces on our borders.

TO khawarezm shahs,makurians and armenians:We understand your worries about your alliances and your safety of lands.We will do nothing to any allies or we arent war-makers.We accept your neutralities.We just want to change that foolish caliph because ISLAM DESERVES MORE.
    I have instructed my diplomat to break our alliance if you attack any more cities that belong to the Caliphate. Withdraw and be content with your current lands, or I am afraid our short friendship must come to a close. I do not trust your intentions at the present, and your recent words to my northern neighbor have not helped matters. I wish to remain neutral at the present, although I will take measures to defend my lands if Seljuk forces approach.

Crusader King cares little about the fate of the Caliph, in fact he knows his help will be a little too late. But this "help" is a good excuse for him to expand freely in the heart of Muslim lands under the disguise of "honourable" intentions. We saw how honourable he is, breaking a treaty the moment he signed it. We will fight him to death if he attacks us : we will either succed or we'll become martyrs in Paradise; it's a win win situation for a true Muslim, only that if martyrage is our fate, then the fate of the other living factions will be Hell, because Crusader Kingdom will become a monster, The Beast nobody will be able to stop and all other factions will have the choice of slavery or death : it's already the choice given to Ayyubids and Abbasids; soon even Christian factions will see what means the "protection" and "alliance" of the Big Brother.
    Last edited by CiviC; September 29, 2009 at 04:23 AM.

Political decision-making based on religious reasoning is a dangerous thing. It may very well lead to actions which are not in the best interest of the people. Making aggresive move towards people just because they happen not to share ones belief belongs to this category and is therefore not part of our policies.

The conflict at hand however has other facets. The Sultan and the people of the Sultanate of Rum are faithfull muslims and believe in the necessity of a strong and peaceful Umma. The man who was responsible for this seem to failed at his duty, so action that lead to his succession are justified. That it would take such... drastic and brutal measures is unfortunate but maybe it was necessary. We dont know, but it is not possible to examine this question now.
    It is further unfortunate that this conflict has produced so much disunity within the islamic world, but maybe even this was inevitable. BUT this affair was, is and will be of muslim concern alone. The Sultan of Rum sees with much displeasure how forgeing forces move to interfere and be dragged in matters in which they have no right to participate.

All in all, this conflict has caused much destability and it threatens the stabilty and peace of this part of the world even more as it moves on. For this reason it has to be ended quickly!
    A caravan of goods, weapons, armor and tools all in all worth about 1000 gold should have reached the warzone by now, to supply the Seljuk or Omani forces whoever needs it more. It may be not much but is all we can afford by now. Additional caravans will be commissioned if possible.

To our armenian neighbours: you have nothing to wory. If you like to know, as of now our forces are in planing stage of a campaign against a renegade vassal at the northeastern fringe of our realm. He hasnt responded to our commands in a decade and we decided to put an end to his unlegitim reign.
    "Worüber man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen."
    -Wittgenstein

Sadly, you try to make me seem like that bad guy, when it was you who back stabbed your ally. As you try to make this sound like my own doing. The Caliphate came and asked to be a Vassal of the Crusader states, and already arranged that we will no pass Mosul still with any territorial claims, any invasions we win, will go directly to the Caliphate to help re-build.

As it was, The Omani threw deals at us that did not include the Seljuk empire, their constant hints of invading our lands was very obvious, and Omani troops coming from the red sea. There is very little to trust from your empires. As you are already branded Liars and Traitors, and have done nothing to try to convince me that you will follow through.

If most of this world would like me to back down from my deal with the abbasids then I will. Though, The Omani and Seljuks must prove to me that I am not the target after my buffer is gone.

If you truly do not war with the Crusader states, please offer a deal that makes us feel safe. That is all.
    Abit tired now...

The deal was offered, to leave Mossul and Anbar to the rebels as buffer zones, but you immediately broke the deal. And you knew I was negociating in the name of the Seljuk-Omani Alliance so please don't insult us with motives as Seljuks said nothing, bla bla bla. And you broke the deal so quickly Seljuks had no time to respond.

We waited for 1 full turn and they did not say a thing.

I awaited for the Seljuks to confirm the deal, and when they did not return us an answer (for 1 whole turn) We thought you two were up to your normal usual selfs.

You have no position to say any thing about our empire, As you back stabbed your allies before, offered false treaties, Give us some good reasons to believe you two?

Also, notice I have not broke the first treaty yet. I have not reacted just yet. I am STILL awaiting on the response of the Seljuks, As they are avoiding this.
    Abit tired now...

I'm sure Seljuks will respond you this time if you consider the offer still on the table. Seljuk_Omani Alliance has no interest to attack Crusaders.

I know that from your standpoint, but when the Seljuks say nothing on this, and continue to ignore us on this. It makes us very worried.
    Abit tired now...

We are still discussing this point with our faction elders.We will soon answer.

But i cannot understand why KoJ try to defend abbasids?There were not only any historical relationship between each faction,but also they should be foes as KoJ killed many muslims.As we understand,they arent really interested with abbasids,they just dont want muslims to develop.

aka Turcoman....

OK we accept the treaty.Now mosul and anbar will be a buffer zone as rebel cities and KoJ will not help Abbasids in military,money or something like that.Thanks to King of Jerusalem for this offer.

Also big thanks to OUR TURKISH BROTHERS for help.We will send then more if they are in difficulty.
    Last edited by aslanamca; September 29, 2009 at 01:15 PM.

aka Turcoman....

It's good to see the tensions reaching a peaceful conclusion. We still feel the Seljuks were unjust in their attack of the caliph.
    Last edited by Aoinois; September 29, 2009 at 05:41 PM.

This means that not only you can not claim cities, but also troops can not even move in these borders.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    This means that not only you can not claim cities, but also troops can not even move in these borders.
    Yes this means "buffer zone", the castles will remain rebel, and no troops will enter the territory of the provinces.

Yes the armies mustnt move too.

aka Turcoman....

Samarra is now under the control of Seljuk Khanate who are the guards of Islam.Baghdad is also under the siege of Seljuk armies to which caliph even cant imagine such a number of Warriors.

We also built some forts to guard our armies near baghdad and near the river,Tigris, to guard our allies,omanis, who are besieging wasit.We also joined to the siege now.

Unfortunately our warriors near kirkuk hasnt managed to build enough siege equipment yet.Poor caliph is fooling around and he has no where to retreat.He is only watching his men's defeat in wasit.We will do the worse things to the caliph than mongols did.

P.S:To the KoJ king,please dont bring too many units in van as van is very close to buffer zone.Please just reinforce there with limited numbers of units.

aka Turcoman....

Vaan is more of an outpost of the empire, It will be kept low garrisons as long as their is peace on our eastern / northern borders.

Other than that, the Army of Jerusalem will be pulling back from the borders, we request that the Seljuk armies do the same, Hopefully this can divert any problems in the future.
    Abit tired now...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast