Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.02 WSR Diplomatic Thread

Default Re: BC 2.02 WSR Diplomatic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    The Armenian's plead for help have been received. Due to the Armenian's Intel. The turks have a mobile siege weapon, the Batista.
    Lol. I wonder what they are doing with a batista (in my language means handkerchief). Maybe they have the flu.

it's would be nice to have in the head of thread the banner with gamers and factions names.I don't remember who is who.
    bad boy boogie

its at the start of the other thread. emp is just temporary regent until someone else takes over.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

The Great Imam Murshed decided it's time the so called leader of Islam, the Caliph of Baghdad, must be removed from his throne and his people deserves to be ruled by leaders more capable to defend Islam. In consequence the Omanis joined forces with their Seljuk brothers in the war effort. Right now the City of Basrah is under siege by the glorious troops of the Imamate and the city should be taken next turn. Allah Akbar!

Sultan Kilij Arslan of Rum to the Roman Emperor:

I ask you: what exactly do you want from us? We have located your position and the position of your son.
    If you came for conquering, be our guests. We invite you to our land of burned ruins. You may let loose the dogs of war, but they will be named Fenris and Cerberus. With them a gate to the infernal flames will be tossed open and the fires will not stop at our borders. Your lands, your people... they will suffer, they will burn.
    Are you willing to pay this price? If yes, you shall be called "Emperor of the void". If we die, my soul and the souls of my people well rest peacfully in gods paradise, but you have to live on in the wasteland youve created.

Consider this, before you decide your actions.

We have nothing against your people. If you stop your hostility we wont hold it against you and their will be nothing in the way of improving relations.

respectfully,
    Sultan Kilij Arslan of Rum

EditOOC: its pretty late where I live, so I will be off for quiet a few hours, sleepin & stuff, y'know, so bear with me if I dont respond on the spot)
    Last edited by Zombimode; September 08, 2009 at 04:29 PM.
    "Worüber man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen."
    -Wittgenstein

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by CiviC View Post
    The Great Imam Murshed decided it's time the so called leader of Islam, the Caliph of Baghdad, must be removed from his throne and his people deserves to be ruled by leaders more capable to defend Islam. In consequence the Omanis joined forces with their Seljuk brothers in the war effort. Right now the City of Basrah is under siege by the glorious troops of the Imamate and the city should be taken next turn. Allah Akbar!

Good news from our loyal allies,omans.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

The King of Jerusalem would personally want to thank the Turkish Rum forces who decided to withdrawal from the Armenian border. Our defense army will return to our home lands. Though, They will be stationed at Antioch
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode View Post
    Sultan Kilij Arslan of Rum to the Roman Emperor:

I ask you: what exactly do you want from us? We have located your position and the position of your son.
    If you came for conquering, be our guests. We invite you to our land of burned ruins. You may let loose the dogs of war, but they will be named Fenris and Cerberus. With them a gate to the infernal flames will be tossed open and the fires will not stop at our borders. Your lands, your people... they will suffer, they will burn.
    Are you willing to pay this price? If yes, you shall be called "Emperor of the void". If we die, my soul and the souls of my people well rest peacfully in gods paradise, but you have to live on in the wasteland youve created.

Consider this, before you decide your actions.

We have nothing against your people. If you stop your hostility we wont hold it against you and their will be nothing in the way of improving relations.

respectfully,
    Sultan Kilij Arslan of Rum

EditOOC: its pretty late where I live, so I will be off for quiet a few hours, sleepin & stuff, y'know, so bear with me if I dont respond on the spot)
    To the Sultan of the Turks in Anatolia:

We had not the intention of attacking your settlements - nevertheless the Emperor was a bit confused when he saw last year two greater armies of the Turks standing at the borders of our allies the Armenians - so he mobilized his army to be ready for unforseen events! But it seems so that the wise Sultan knew that a war between Armenians and Turks would be like a little stone which causes a snowslide... .
    To keep the peace, the Emperor of Constantinopel called his armies back, deep in Roman territory, so that the Turkish Sultan calm down and the relation between Turks and Romans remains on the current Status Quo!

- Roman Emperor -
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

Oh the crisis that could have unfolded! Turks would be on a two front war, the Ayyubids might have taken advantage of the KoJ involvement by storming the holy lands. It would have been quite a show.

Peace is nice too though .

As it is, If I noticed Ayyubid Movement to my borders, I would simply fortify more, and focus my navy to the south... As it is, Only 1/4th of my forces are in the south, but it can defend any army from attack. As the south is one of the most heavily fortified places in the middle east. Though, I will like to think that the Ayyubids are moving south now.. right into Africa

The Ayyubids and Crusader States now have a firm friendship, Not considered as an alliance, but we are a mutual beneficial to eachother. ... I'd be worried about your own borders before mine. =p
    Abit tired now...

Well I mean the Ayyubids no harm, and am willing to let the castle just north go to them. As it stands though the Ayyubids get a much better start than Makuria so theres not much I can do to project past my own borders!

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

To the Seljuk Sultan: I have accepted gladly your offer of an alliance. However, I must warn you that aggression towards my other allies will result in our diplomatic ties being severed. I hope this can be avoided and we may live peacefully together as allies.

I also wish to state my desire to remain neutral in the current conflict in the east between the Seljuks-Omanis and the Abbasids.

-King of Armenia

The glorious armies of Islam under the leadership of Great Imam Murshed conquered the City of Basrah from the infamous Caliph. The booty was plentyfull and the coffers are now filled with money and wisely spent for the further development of the Imamate. The troops celebrated for 7 days and seven nights this great victory and all cities, towns and castles of Oman held festivities in the honour of this event. Allah Akbar!!!

To all. The Kingdom of Jerusalem Declines the alliance from the Abbasids. It is simply not our will to be dragged into a war, that isn't good. But, We will only stay neutral If the Seljuks also accept the Neutrality plan that the Great Imam Murshed has proposed to us... As you already know it, We wait for your response, If so. We expect no military movements in the borders of the regions claimed as "No Man's Land."

We hope that the Great Imam Murshed respects us for accepting his proposal, for only requesting this counter offer to all of the parties of Islam.

Regards-

King Baldwin of Jerusalem
    Abit tired now...

The Great Imam of Oman is very pleased his proposal was accepted by the Crusader King. The agreement is that the rebel castles of Mosul and Anbar will become a buffer zone between the Seljuk-Omani alliance and Crusader Kingdom in the interest of peace in the region. Allah Akbar!

Questions now though Arise... As the Intense diplomatic relations do exist, We have finally agreed to the Abbasid Caliphate's Offer,

Though, as we will shortly announce, The Abbasid Caliphate will be under Jerusalem Vassalage, as the Abbasid have convinced us it is better for us to help them survive, and halt the war against them.
    As of now, Kirkuk, Bagdhad, Waiste, and Samarra are under our Protection, We ask of the Seljuk Empire to leave these lands, Un-fortify all forts, and move your troops to the north east. We will ensure that the Seljuks are no match for our weapons. So please make peace, or be removed by force. As of now, the remaining territory are classified under as an Ally of the Crusader States, We will not help his personal conquests, But I will be forced too if Seljuks do not pull out of his lands, This starts as soon as the Seljuks get there first turn, Also that If the Abbasids attack the Seljuk armies while pulling back. We will cancel our protection over them. Thanks for understanding.

Regards-

King Baldwin
    Abit tired now...

The Crusader King is a liar and has no honour breaking the treaty he just signed. I guess some people never change their perverted ways.

Sadly, This treaty was never finished, We have waited a long time for the Seljuks to sign their part. They never responded though.

To be realistic, the Crusader states and Omani will NEVER be neighbors, It is just the Seljuks. Since they do not respond, It is obviously a trick, and we pull back from this agreement.

As it is, They have lied and backstabbed before. We will not take the chance of a "False Peace", only to be backstabbed in our time of need. You both have ruined your reputation of
    being honorable leaders. If you want to start repairing this, You must now build my trust. As it is, You are nothing but what the Abbasids say... Backstabbers, That hate the Crusader States
    more than the Abbasid caliphate.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Sadly, This treaty was never finished, We have waited a long time for the Seljuks to sign their part. They never responded though.

To be realistic, the Crusader states and Omani will NEVER be neighbors, It is just the Seljuks. Since they do not respond, It is obviously a trick, and we pull back from this agreement.

As it is, They have lied and backstabbed before. We will not take the chance of a "False Peace", only to be backstabbed in our time of need. You both have ruined your reputation of
    being honorable leaders. If you want to start repairing this, You must now build my trust. As it is, You are nothing but what the Abbasids say... Backstabbers, That hate the Crusader States
    more than the Abbasid caliphate.
    Pretextes ... Justifications ... nothing more

P.S. where is your turn???
    Last edited by CiviC; September 19, 2009 at 09:37 AM.

Yesterday 02:51 PM
    by CtrlAltDe1337

I still have a day. I'm busy.
    Abit tired now...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast