Thread: Install instructions

Default Install instructions

I need some help with the install instructions. I put the patch that includes the mongol skins in the folder as you said and now i get a CTD whenever i try to start up a new battle or campaign....

Default Re: Install instructions

Cant say more than...

Put it in -> C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\dlv_teutonic_knights

try to redownload that patch and reinstal. Also you can put patch files one by one (or better groups) to needed folders, and watch wich files give you ctd.

LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    Cant say more than...

Put it in -> C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\dlv_teutonic_knights

try to redownload that patch and reinstal. Also you can put patch files one by one (or better groups) to needed folders, and watch wich files give you ctd.

LUCK!
    It worked! I'm a dumb dumb Great work by the way! downloading the magnificent looking poland roster patch now!!

Super duper news, hope it will serve as inspiration for other users who encountr ctd and other bugs.

Im sorry for hijacking this thread, but me thinks my question is not worth starting new one.

What is "DLV "Teutonic Knights" Im supposed to install before this mod and patches?

Quote Originally Posted by Xam Enyap View Post
    Im sorry for hijacking this thread, but me thinks my question is not worth starting new one.

What is "DLV "Teutonic Knights" Im supposed to install before this mod and patches?
    Deus Lo Vult mod
    Last edited by Kovas; November 28, 2009 at 01:50 AM.

I just tryed BC mod and it is amazing, but the problem with winter siege (called CTD or sth) is ruening the game, so maby i have not seen the post about the fixing of this problem, but i would like to know all the steps how and what to install to play properly (if the problem is fixed) thx.

The winter siege CTD is not fixed, so you have to play these battles with autoresolve.
    Now we are working in new version of mod with a lot new features and improviments (new map, new strategic map models, reworked units, etc.) and of course, this winter siege CTD will be fixed.

looking forward to that