Thread: Favorite Faction, Unit?

Default Favorite Faction, Unit?

delete
    Last edited by Champagne Gold; November 22, 2011 at 02:10 AM.

Default Re: Favorite Faction, Unit?

... my grandfather he was polish, for this reason i was made crazy when i see this MOD, and more... when i finally can installed (after having tried about 3 or 4 times)... and the Winged Hussars, they are the symbol of MOD (i think).

anyway i like a lot of units, and i like to play more European (prussia and denmark especifically), or Cossack factions. reason: they begin with small territories, and have to fight very hard to achieve maintain and expanded... others faction same are : moldavia, wallachia, transilvania, imereti, kurland and montenegro, but i not play with them yet... i think made in the future ... is more like to me of TW games, start with a small faction and fight against the powers countries.

between units more like to me, are the mercenaries (or provincial units, not owned by the country). for example, this is my favorite when i play with prusians:

... recruit only in Gdansk , before the reforms (reforms= better units), they are simply... terribles! , and i choose them for any important assault/battle, before my own prussians units, ...

and when i play with zaporizhians, i like bring a general alone to the east, to recruit (in free territory) units how this:

... same reason, they are terribles... the first is an regular units in the Don Cossack Army faction, also.

greetings.

delete

persianfan247's Avatar Senator

My favourite factions are

1. Zaporozhian Cossacks, I guess because they have a good starting position, cool army and who dosn't like the Cossacks.

2. Crimean Khanate - Have to recreate the Mongol Empire, Cool army though Im sure they would have had some soldiers armed with Guns and a good starting position, I like factions that are surronded.

3. Safavids

4. tie between Russia/Ottomans, what was the name of those guys dressed in black? Ivan the terrible created them.

5. Poland

I have no idea what my favourite unit is, I will have to play this again in the holidays

delete

persianfan247's Avatar Senator

Oh yeah, love how those guys are included in the game.

Well, like most others it seems, my favorite faction is the Crown of Poland, and their (late) hussars my favorite unit.

Poland, Winged Hussars ftw.
    Those guys are frickin badass >:}

Takverely's Avatar Biarchus

I have played this mod and its ecxellent.

I am Georgian. Imereti was Georgian faction. thats why I installed this mod about a year ago. I have also played many other factions and I think the most difficult campain is Imereetian one. through I am a good player I could never survive when playing on vh/vh.

My favourite country (faction) is Imereti. (through the imeretian unit roster isnt full, I mean there are no horsmen with guns, of course Imeretians had horsmen with guns. bodyguard was much more heavier, Imeretians also used artilery, and so on)

My favourite unit is winged husaria. (really a symbol of this mod)