Thread: Roman Leadership

Default Roman Leadership

I now know a leadership system will be implemented in RS 2.0. My question is: Is there any way I could mod in a Roman leadership system into RS 1.5? Something like adding the needed sections in the appropriate .txt files?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Roman Leadership

from the problems that we have had implementing the leadership system into RS II, i dont think it will be worth trying for 1.5. We are currently getting ready to test the latest version of the leadership system, so fingers crossed it is working this time.
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

Oh, didn't know about those problems in RS II. Well, thanks anyway

not exactly problems more like small obstacles to be overcome. plus it was causing a lot of CTD's
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

Calvin's Avatar Countdown: 7 months
    Citizen

Pullo is exaggerating. The roman leadership acquired some bugs which proved difficult to uncover, but it is now being drastically expanded and improved. I could see about maybe whipping up a simple roman leadership for RS 1.5.
    Developer for Roma Surrectum 2 || Follow my move to the USA in Calvin's Corner
    Son of Noble Savage || Proud patron of [user]Winter[/user], [user]Lord of the Knights[/user] and [user]fergusmck[/user]

Wow, thanks, Calvin. It's just something I see now RS 1.5 lacks and although RS 2.0 is going to be a blast, there is still time to it's release. I could try it myself, if you provide some tips.