Thread: Donor13_Prussia_Ambience_ MOD_V1.2

Icon1 Donor13_Prussia_Ambience_ MOD_V1.2

Donor13 Prussia MOD for Music, Sound, Pictures and Miscellaneous
    based on Faction Specific Theme MOD
    by Brigadier Graham +rep and Rsty Bloodnok +rep

This is a Update to Version 1.2 to make ETW Prussia Specific.

Advice to Version 1.2: Consist a self-installation pack. Please delete all files of Version 1.1 before install.

http://rapidshare.de/files/48250103/..._V1_2.exe.html

Read the readme

Have fun and enjoy it

The mentioned Reply are from Version 1.1
    Last edited by Donor13; August 30, 2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Update to Version 1.2

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: My first Prussia_MODv1.1 Music Sound Picture

Hi mate got some great tunes here mate - also noticed the "Jaeger march" that's what I have in my music mod, but different version
    Well done to you mate +REP (when my rep 'o meter fills up) Done

also mate check out my mod(s) below (just click on one of the red links below the picture) see what you think
    Last edited by plissken3; August 14, 2009 at 09:08 AM.
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

on the way. two more minutes. then i will check it out and let you now Mate.

Fantastic Music.

This was the music that I had intended the Prussian Drum regiments to be used for, Band music is reasonable, but not when fife and drum is also available.

Great work +REP

The next step for me would be to find a fife and drum version of the Hohenfrieburger Marsch (if only I knew where to look.)

Keep up the good work.

I would love to see what you next have in mind

ALSO DEVELOPERS CAMERA

Pessimism is a term used by Optimists, to attempt to discredit those who see the world as it really is!

AnimaMea's Avatar Miles

Does this have the prussian march from Barry Lyndon in it?
    Also, if anyone is intested in a purely baroque music mod I was thinking of finishing up what id done so far...

AnimaMea's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by La De Da Brigadier Graham View Post

I am much endebt'd to you, Sir. The notion that I may (By God his grace) at laft come victorious through thofe strifes giv'n by malfunction of my campaigns previous are return'd.

Dear Gentelmans, thanks a lot for your warming words. This will keep me going on to work on that Solo-MOD.

So whats on my Mind

Still fix some files that didnīt satisfy me. Especial the Sound. Itīs like a hard Nut. Will come up with V1.2

Also make colour changes to the Menue. A bit of Prussian Colour. I thing this will come with V1.3

Like the Navy Soundfiles from plissken3.

Will Bloodnok expand his Mod?.. maybe that he will find out how to change the Volume? ore that his Mod use the Ingame Sound and MOD Sound arm specific.

Give a helping hand to Brigardier Graham.

Try to figure out how to make Magnus 72 Prussia realistic Uniforms MOD conform to Bloodnoks MOD (just a bit of getting experience with Modding)

I know a way to increase the volume although this was via the much maligned CSV files that resulted with no change to the content whatsoever.

This will probably require Hex editing again I am afraid, something of which I have no experience.

ALSO DEVELOPERS CAMERA

Pessimism is a term used by Optimists, to attempt to discredit those who see the world as it really is!

Quote Originally Posted by La De Da Brigadier Graham View Post
    Hi Rsty another way to increase the volume of the audio files is by using an audio editor that has an amplification function, this is how I do it for my mods!

Thats the easy way Gentelman, but then you have the dangerous of overdriving the Sound and must use clipping function.