Thread: Mothership zeta cheat

Default Mothership zeta cheat

The new DLC has one Fatal flaw do you know the engineering core of the ship we after completing the DLC
    whenever I go back there all the Ammo has responded there is even a Mini nuke I have The Xbox360 version of the Game tough I dont know what will happen for those who have the PC

PS.I don't like how the only way to get the Samurai armor is to kill Torshiro kago
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Mothership zeta cheat

just use the console if you really want to cheat
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

Maximus_96's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Mothership zeta cheat

he said he is playing on xbox 360, not pc, so he cant use the consol