Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 New Beginnings Diplomacy Thread

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 New Beginnings Diplomacy Thread

Any human player can defeat almost any AI army and that is a fact!
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Sultan Arslanshah is disturbed by the news from the Caucasus - it seems that the Georgian King has gone completely insane. In his madness, he has ordered the destruction of his own cities and fortresses. Obviously disgusted with him, most of his soldiers have abandoned him, so whatever little loyal men he was able to muster only managed to burn down the small buildings, leaving the walls and roads intact.

The people of Greater Armenia despaired, as their hopes of finding a Christian landlord to protect them seem to have been all but destroyed. The Georgian king has brought them more destruction than good, and their own nobles in Cilicia seem to be interested in fighting petty wars against the local Turks, but lacking the resources to attempt the reclamation of their homeland.

Yerevan fell with no resistance at all - Turanshah's men were enough, and the Georgian garrison surrendered without as much as firing a shot. In Dvin, the Georgian heir attempted to mount a stand, encouraged by some local mountaineers. Once our Turkmen riders wiped out these ill equipped badits, the Monaspas gave up any attempts to keep the fight going. They simply occupied one of the streets, watching in disbelief as the city surrendered to our forces. Obviously, the madness now permeates the entire Georgian nobility.

The last Georgian King Demetre has locked himself behind the walls of Kutaisi. However, his spies roam aimlessly around, with only the remainder of his monaspas guarding the city. It seems that Demetre regrets the folly of his father and himself, and now wishes death. But we shall not be granting this wish - leaving Demetre to live out the rest of his life in regret is a far bigger punishment. The rest is in the hands of Allah, the almighty.

Insallah, this shall conclude our campaigns in the Caucasus and our men will be allowed to live peaceful lives and raise their herds undisturbed by invaders with imperial ambitions.

Sultan Arslanshah shall not meddle in the affairs of the infidels, except as a mediator. Hopefully, the infidel ruler in Constantinople shall eventually open his heart and mind to reason and the warafare shall be stopped before it excalates - lately, foreign adventorous regents with little to lose in the situation, have been allowed to satisfy their hunger for glory and bounty to their heart's content, causing great devastation everywhere they get involved. We will pursue putting an end to this practice, and appeal to the Basileus to support is in this matter, as it is his own lands that have been suffering.

Finally, once again we recognize the supremacy of the Caliph in Baghdad on all spiritual matters, and ask again for help with the conversion of the rebellious Christian population of the Caucasus into the true faith. If we see the Caliph's Imams around Tiflis, our gratitude will know no bounds, and the Sultan will be open to giving Mosul to the Caliph as a gift - in these times, in which the firangee infidels are raging in the Holy Land, we Muslims must unite to face any future challenges, if we are to avoid the fate of our brethern in Syria and Palestine.

Bohun's Avatar Civis

Unfortunately I have to give u an advise again... If u don`t have even blind knowledge why I `ve ruined my buildings and what I did with these money after, please keep your pants together and don`t show all around how are u a big prick are...Remember one thing! think twice or more before to insult somebody or others. I know that u have insulted only a unreal Georgian king, but bad stink stays. This is only a game not life, but your all writing shows, that all this fun game is deadly important for u the big kebab. Shame man shame.

Or... he just likes to RP as a kebab man. It's alright. =p I personally enjoy reading his statements. most of th time they are entertaining and funny. =x
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohun View Post
    Unfortunately I have to give u an advise again...
    Given how the war went, perhaps you need to start receiving advice, rather than giving it out?

I have no diea what you did with the money, but I suspect you may have given them to your allies. If this is the case, it certainly looks like an irrational decision, given how much help you have received from your friends thus far, but it is your decision nevertheless.

I am not quite sure why you dislike the role playing concept in hotseats, but I understand that it is an individual thing - some people like it, and some do not. I certainly do not feel any shame from winning the war you started though.

Poqzt's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Kavhan Isbul View Post
    Finally, once again we recognize the supremacy of the Caliph in Baghdad on all spiritual matters, and ask again for help with the conversion of the rebellious Christian population of the Caucasus into the true faith. If we see the Caliph's Imams around Tiflis, our gratitude will know no bounds, and the Sultan will be open to giving Mosul to the Caliph as a gift - in these times, in which the firangee infidels are raging in the Holy Land, we Muslims must unite to face any future challenges, if we are to avoid the fate of our brethern in Syria and Palestine.
    The Iman of Baghdad is no mere missionary, but a holy prophet of truth. He goes wherever his soul guide him. However the Seljuk Sultan need not worry, Allah is with him in his holy war against the infidels, and so is the holy prophet of Baghdad. Heretics and non believers shall be convertet as the holy prophet travels to the Caucasus.

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings (Currently recruiting new player for Armenia)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Omani, next!

any ways, I kinda see it funny when aslan told me not to attack him as a sub of maruika, but then he attacks me before the first turn i play as them for the 3 week... but still.. hmm, As it is, I donno how, I still had 3 spies still inside of Luxor. but yeah, As his empire falls apart, The Marukian armies will now only jump in on the beating of what KoJ has been given the Ayyubids.

Hey merlox i just told you not to get personal and sub fairly.I have never said ''dont attack''.So again please dont blame me of what i havent said.Let me tell i have spies in Luxor too.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings (Currently recruiting new player for Armenia)

Well, As commander of marukia. It is my job to eliminate the threat and force you into a cease fire, or destroy your ability to attack me. Which it seems it will be very shortly now... Opening up another front esp when your losing your northern front.. =p
    Abit tired now...

OK do your best.We will fight to the death.We shall not surrender.

aka Turcoman....

Quote Originally Posted by aslanamca View Post
    OK do your best.We will fight to the death.We shall not surrender.
    Surrender is not needed, there are other options like death. I mean come on be real now, what are your chances to win this war???As far as I know you are bankrupt or your are getting money from third party, allies or something..
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

We dont want to accept the peace unless all of our ex-lands are given us.We have still money to fight.And we didnt take any money from any ally.

aka Turcoman....

Then there is no other option to fight on, may Allah be merciful on your sinful soul.

Dont use the word Allah as you are a christ dog. IC ofcourse ruunu

aka Turcoman....

Kingdom of Heaven is very worried about the situation in Anatolia. It would seem that this war will not end if someone will not defeat the Turks. Action must be taken against them for Christians to survive.

Thanks for game,i enjoyed.You won because i acted like noob in first 3 turn.I have never recruited spies or assassins.And also i lost many troops in forts because of your spies.As i said before i like wars, battles, razing buildings and thats why i enjoyed that game.I really enjoy when i am in war and when enemy come to attack me.I think noone play this hotseat for peace.Everyone do it to gain victory and fun.I got fun from the battles in this campaign.But remember you won because you always have the first step and i always had to act after you.It was difficult to do.Anyways you played better in this campaign and you deserved victory.I had put 3 spies into cairo but somehow your spies managed to open the gates

I am glad to be played in that campaign.I always tried to be loyal to roleplaying.Of course i had some argues with other members but it wasnt personal.I just insisted to do roleplaying.

Thanks to ruunu and all players again.See you in other hotseats.I hope i will have my revenge in other campaigns

P.S:What happened to my city,luxor,near cairo?I had taken there from makuria

aka Turcoman....

Nice playing with you Aslanamaca im sure you played pretty well against Ruunu after all he is a strong player...

Also please dont try get revenge in other campaigns thas happened times before and its destroyed campaigns with people only wanting revenge.

I love hotseats because Diplomacy.. Diplomacy Humans understand etc etc and they do

I didnt mean anything personal by ''revenge''.I just will try to defeat other players not especially ruunu.

aka Turcoman....

Nice game indeed. Fortunately we both stayed civil and did not had any arguments besides roleplaying and about Luxor, it has changed hands to rebels. The spy that I sent to Cairo opened the gates first time I tried, 8% of chance if I remember correctly.

hah its a lucky week in another hs i opened a 6% chance of getting in

Aslanamca, nice playing with you. See you in other hotseats. This hotseat is not over yet and as you know Armenia is open to whoever claims it currently, with the possibility that other factions may also become available in the future. So if you want to stick around and try again, even if just for the purpose of gaining more experience with spies, I would personally be happy to have you back.