Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F.A.Q.s-ask us everything

Default Re: F.A.Q.s-ask us everything

as you can see at workshop the building and settlements moding is still wip but I hope soon we willl be able to mod settlemens more this is the last goal we want to put into this mod and only if it will be possible

About siege works , were trying to put those into game also during siege time there are going to be few units which will appear before siege and they will help out the defenders to protect their homes

stay with us to see more /preview coming soon

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

you know Mark21 as I read and learn more about PL I find it is similiar to my mod in many ways for one the era, my mod starts 1375
    also an emphasis on the smaller duchies but the main difference is PL is on a mucher grander scale

How long it will take to end the mod??

2 turns per year

1301-1453

so the result is 304 turns

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Is has chance for Wallachian faction in this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Vlad Felix View Post
    Is has chance for Wallachian faction in this mod?
    if you will do all research about we need, descriptions and this stuff than Iwill do units and team will code this faction as choosable during instalation

Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by IVIarkI2I View Post
    if you will do all research about we need, descriptions and this stuff than Iwill do units and team will code this faction as choosable during instalation
    What you need!?....I will help you, as much as I know
    Last edited by Baron Vlad Felix; December 11, 2009 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Vlad Felix View Post
    What you need!?....I will help you, as much as I know
    Iīve sent you PM with details

Niccolo Machiavelli

Are you planning to make an england preview any time soon? I saw longbowmen on one of the PL signatures and they look very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeo XIII View Post
    Are you planning to make an england preview any time soon? I saw longbowmen on one of the PL signatures and they look very interesting.
    not sure if we will do england preview soon probably yes all is going pretty good but I promise nothing

Niccolo Machiavelli

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

well i did notice there was no Venice faction thread ... anyways will u make new units for the Venice roster?
    the only info i know about Venice's army is they didn't hired mercenaries, and most of their armies were infantry. Also the favorite weapon was the crossbow most Venice men were trained to used them thousands could be instantly recruited for
    emergencies

-i found the swordsmen in Venice of assassin creed2 very historical to Venice wear of that time

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...115314162.html

but instead he has a sword looks more like a bowmen see you later patria libera team keep the good work

Quote Originally Posted by medievaldude View Post
    well i did notice there was no Venice faction thread ... anyways will u make new units for the Venice roster?
    the only info i know about Venice's army is they didn't hired mercenaries, and most of their armies were infantry. Also the favorite weapon was the crossbow most Venice men were trained to used them thousands could be instantly recruited for
    emergencies

-i found the swordsmen in Venice of assassin creed2 very historical to Venice wear of that time

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...115314162.html

but instead he has a sword looks more like a bowmen see you later patria libera team keep the good work
    thx for feedback but your pic of unit is very late and doesnt fit our timeframe dont worry we made some good research for venice its gonna rock

Niccolo Machiavelli

hey IVIark, remember the idea for Swiss Mountain hunters for my mod? May Be since you might do them they be a Patria Libera unit:
    recruitable by Swiss confederacy, county of Burgundy and maybe also the HRE and Genua?

fast Spearmen who use short javelins which they hurl into battle saving thier last one to use as a short sword in melee extreme endurance as they have been trained in the alps and are accustomed to harsh elements wxcellent unit for ambush attacks as they immediatly set in with a barrage of javelin missle attacks and upon thier enemies in moments prepared for melee

@ Dru

not historical sry mate

Niccolo Machiavelli

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

thank, I'll check back watching PrinceofMacedon and playing m2tw

When will be next preview ??

Quote Originally Posted by Markusoo View Post
    When will be next preview ??

canīt say you exactly right now, I hope some will be released this summer

Niccolo Machiavelli

How is the mod coming along? Is there something new about Bosnian and Serbian faction?

Quote Originally Posted by Tvrtko I. View Post
    How is the mod coming along? Is there something new about Bosnian and Serbian faction?
    were progressing with Britain and some other things currectly no progress on Balkan

Niccolo Machiavelli

What is new on the mod ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast