Thread: A Gaul general leaps into battle

PROFESSORPAUL's Avatar Senator

Default A Gaul general leaps into battle

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?i...titled17ms.jpg

With this one charge with his Noble Cavarly, he managed to turn the entire battle even when most of the Gaul army was retreating. Go him! Then the most loyal troops suddenly came running back and pwned the remaining German soldiers.

When I saw that, I wanted him to be Vercingtorix. If I'm not mistaken, he fought off the Germanic tribes. At least I think so.

".........." -Gordon Freeman

What a hero! Yeah I think Vercin did fight the Germans. But when it cam to the the Romans he offered up his arms and was soon later to be paraded through the streets of Rome and publicly executed.

"In the time of battle the loss of innocent life is inevatiable... thats just fate"
    - Gatts, the Black Swordsman

wow! great pic! but i still feel as though somethings missing . . . . prehaps its the sky? or the background thats lacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly5
    wow! great pic! but i still feel as though somethings missing . . . . prehaps its the sky? or the background thats lacking?
    Yeah, I miss a big bunch of Gauls and Germans fighting, and/or enough corpses to make the green field black.

LOL!
    I mention it for the first time - germans look like having small headcrabs on their heads.
    History is written by victors.
    Against enemies I have only one weapon - death.
    - Baron Roman Fedorovich Ungern

Under the Patronage of Noble Praetor Belisarius

The best BI mod avaiable now!
    INVASIO BARBARORUM - FLAGELLUM DEI

Bruticus the Steadfast's Avatar Civitate

Wow. Great screen. Good job. POTD? lol
    Under the patronage of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Atilla Reloaded
    LOL!
    I mention it for the first time - germans look like having small headcrabs on their heads.
    We don't go to Germany.....

Atilla been playing e any more half life a lot latey ??? BTW an of headcrabs would be hell to fight ....
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur

Quote Originally Posted by Captian Marcus Cornelius
    We don't go to Germany.....
    Hardee har har.
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side.