Thread: an idea and a few questions about this mod

Default an idea and a few questions about this mod

idea: In fact, the vikings did discover america in the year 1000 or 1001 999 or something like that. so could the map be uncharted in those areas for anyone to explore, and perhaps discover greenland, and newfoundland and labrador?

anyway, how much longer will it take to complete? and how long have they been working on it? i just found out about this mod. about how many regions? how long will each turn be. id prefer a 0.25 or .50 but one year is ok.

anyone got any pics of the units?

Default Re: an idea and a few questions about this mod

also, during battles will the men have banners floating above their heads. it would add to the realism if they were just holding a flag.

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

They said they were in final beta testing but that just means the construction is complete and it could take as long as they want to iron out every kink and glitch as well as any balancing. As to the pictures look at the previews! the pics are there. The flags are easy to change just edit the .cfg file as far as i remember, thats what i intend because despite the fact the banners are really pretty i prefer to be confused on the battlefield... i like to give the enemy a chance in the Kingdom of scots i accidently got rid of the green circles at peoples feet. Its very difficult to tell one blood/mud covvered scotsman from another.
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

when will this mod come out? soon i hope

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Its out when its released i have no idea... the devs won't set a release date because if it passes everyone will ask: "why isn't it out yet?" a million times. So it is likely soon but... you never know They want to release a fully working mod with as few kinks as possible which is good, just means we have to wait.
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.