Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: 10000 things that will happen before RS2 is released

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: 1000 things that will happen before RS2 is released

128) I will have moved to Serbia and married three of the many beautiful Serbian girls -- so one can be cooking, one pleasuring me, and one can be regaining energy at all times!
    Quite original.....but listen to this:
    163. In order to protect our ever declining population from dispersing into the EU our government will have decided to permanently close the country and we'll change the name into The United Gates Of Serbia.
    No one will be allowed in or out...

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Quote Originally Posted by juvenus View Post
    163. In order to protect our ever declining population from dispersing into the EU our government will have decided to permanently close the country and we'll change the name into The United Gates Of Serbia.
    ... and thus US invades the nation to free the people.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

164. People will be living in underground cities after a destructive nuclear war.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Why the hell would anyone leave Serbia? Both the country and its women are beautiful. I'm guessing the same reason other Eastern Europeans emigrate - Money

It's simple - the weed is forbidden here and the police beat the out of ya if they catch ya, so eventually:
    165. Entire population of Serbia will migrate into the Netherlands
    166. The Netherlands will win the World waterpolo championship (even though they don't play it at all) thanx to the Serbian immigrants.

PurPul's Avatar Tiro

(165) Libya conquers serbia because all the people migrated to the Netherlands.

I will finally get to delete this user name created solely to complain about the awful campaign map lag in ETW (I would not have a user name without this issue that has not been fixed since the release months ago)... thank god for the massive kingdoms modding community sorry about the crap grammar drunk

Also the EU will be formed into the holy jihadist caliphanate so that I may troll all of you and force a response instead of a continuation of this thread.

Arnspac's Avatar Miss You Calvin

Enoch will get his priveleges back to TWC;

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268481
    Cu mândrie, under the Patronage of leif_erikson

There is no disease I spit on more than treachery.

The English language will switch back to old English.

Roma Surrectum Greek/Spartan Researcher/Tester.

169) CA will fold based on user complaints surrounding Empire Total War and the pressure of trying to again produce a quality game worthy of the Total War series.

cnaeus's Avatar Centenarius

170) the dutchmen will put up a defensive line to hold back the aproching serbians

Challange Macedon, and die trying

SonOfAlexander's Avatar I want his bass!
    Citizen

171) Oil will be US$ 9,999,999,999,999... a vial full
    172) The Americans will have decided tnat actually their decision at the Constitution was all wrong and they adopt German as the USA's first language.
    173) Many southern states declare independence and decide to speak spanish
    174) the North doesn't give a
    175) The 666th President of the US, Adolf Mugabe Fitzel spontaneously combusts at his inauguration ceremony.
    176) President 676 decied that the constitution is wrong and gets rid of it.
    177) The english realise that EIRE, N.Ireland, Wales and Scotland are different countries and drop this ridulous idea of a united kingdom or great britain.
    178) Kim Jong Il is actually the puppet they used on Team America, a post mortem shows
    179) Gok Wan reveals his real name to the world, and people the owrld over piss themselves laughing as Gok Wan revelas himself to actually be 'Cock Wank'
    180) The Macedonian government will realise it controls an area of the land that isn't Macedonia and appeals to the USA for help.
    181) The USA asks if there's oil quietly and recieves a small 'yes'. All of USAF and the USMC are moved to the Balkans, only to find out there was no oil. The Americans don't care as they are too busy playing on their new X-Gameboy Mario DS PS-360
    Please come see the BAARC
    Proud Member of the Critic's Quill & ES content staff
    Under the benificient and omniscient patronage of Carl Von Döbeln
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"
    Ariovistus Maximus: "Google supplieth all."
    [Multi-AAR] Caelus Morsus Luminius

JUVENTUS WILL WIN SCUDETTO !!!!!!!! so, not even year anymore to release of RS2

FORZA JUVE

Libertus

Monkeys will be allowed to vote.

184) Southeastern United States will declare its independence, again calling themselves the Confederate States of America
    185) Because of this, and the CSA making itself an ally to terrorists, the United States invades the South to re-establish the Union
    186) The Confederate Army fights a guerrilla war against the United States, hampering the US Army's advance toward the Confederate capitol of Atlanta
    187) The CSA eventually succumbs to the overwhelming might of the US armed forces, re-establishing the Union at the cost of setting the South back 100 years

What a vivid imagination I have...

JUVENTUS WILL WIN SCUDETTO !!!!!!!! so, not even year anymore to release of RS2

FORZA JUVE
    I'd like to believe in this.......but Juve has the most avaricious management in Italy. They never spend enough cash on good new players....

188. Miraculously, the CSA receives the "help from above" as a new, unknown weapon made of Cryptonium-939 falls from the sky. They use it to utterly defeat the US army.
    189. After this shocking defeat, the Union collapses and the newly organized country will have 2578563 states.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

189. After this shocking defeat, the Union collapses and the newly organized country will have 2578563 states.
    190. CA declares statehood and declares all further modding on any version of TW to be an act of war knowing that they can no longer compete with the far superior modders.
    191. CA backtrack slightly and will let modders continue only if they take citizenship.

192. Saudi Arabia declares war on sex
    193. America declare war on gay marriage
    194. Rome Surrectum figures that the work is too hard and quits making it (RS2)

PurPul's Avatar Tiro

(195) This thread reaches 1000 ideas,and my cat (profile pic, not avatar) actually stops biting me.

Quote Originally Posted by PurPul View Post
    196) I want to buy that very expensive failure of a laptop because I find out that every other laptop producer dosn't give a crap that my new computer that I just bought from them freezes and crashes once every 10 minutes.
    197)I get a laptop that can play ETW/NTW.