Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BCR 1.05 Diplomacy

Default Re: BCR 1.05 Diplomacy

lol. i would say so, and i notice that as well.. How does acity like that produce 1000 income to salvage from every turn from me to you? =p
    Abit tired now...

The Mephet Mephe Gurgen the Tyrant, attacked and killed our beloved Prince John, and we value his sacrifice, he did not die in vain!,

The cruel and wicked King Gurgen captured the city of Anabar, where John was stationed, but his arrogance finally got the better of him, Anabar was not the safe haven he thought. His ability to prevent spies from entering his position and his troupe of own spies to reinforce this could not protect him from the spies that already remained with Prince John!...
    Did he not notice the spies of Jerusalem already in Anabar?, or did he simple not care, beliving himself to be god among men, and untouchable...
    Stationed near the city of 'Welcome' was Joscelin of Nablus, originally order to reinforce Prince John, upon hearing the death of his prince, took his knights and charged into Anabar, with reinforcements still stationed around the city attacked!, the spies of Jerusalem gladly opened the gates in hopes they might subdue the evil King from this world.
    The Knights and Joscelin entered the city, and the Wicked King Gurgen charged like a mad dog in heat before his other troops could reinforce him... As he has done so often in the past he attacked single handedly believing he were invincible...
    The Knights of Jerusalem surrounded him and his bodyguards and in a short time killed them all, with the exception of the King who continued to fight on, slaying knight upon knight. The Knights attacked inflicting wound upon wound on the king.. but yet he would not fall, nor would he faulter..
    Joscelin upon seeing this ordered his retreat; Was he truly a god?, how could he win against the anti-Christ incarnate?, the knights broke off... The King was ready to charge, until as if an act of god, the Wicked King Gurgen fell limp (bled out) still clutching his sword. He was no more god than man, the Knights rejoiced!.

"Ding Dong, the King is dead, The wicked King is finally Dead"

Upon hearing the death of the King, The whole of Kingdom of Jerusalem's armies were motivated to fight on, the recaptured Van, Yerevan and Tabriz, with ease.
    and taking a page out of the book of the Georgians and the Shah, Tancred the Scarred, alone with only his ten men charged into Qazvin, where he won a Heroic victory against the true infidels

Alas.., The war rages on, Georgia finds itself with less and less land, and now without its infamous king!

Long Live Jerusalem!
    Last edited by TriforceV; September 02, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

This reminds me to ask - how is Prince Marcel doing? I am sure he was really happy to become a heir to the heretics' throne, as brief as it may have lasted

Quote Originally Posted by Kavhan Isbul View Post
    This reminds me to ask - how is Prince Marcel doing? I am sure he was really happy to become a heir to the heretics' throne, as brief as it may have lasted

Ohh but we have plenty of generals to take up the place of King's and Prince's!... Now, can we say the same about you?

TRIFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post
    Ohh but we have plenty of generals to take up the place of King's and Prince's!... Now, can we say the same about you?
    I heard Prince Marcel had a camel riding accident. If it turns out to be true, it must be a single animal's heroic act of revenge for its fallen one humped brethern.

I guess it goes to show that not even an army of spies and assasins can save one from the camels' wrath.

Poqzt's Avatar Ordinarius

As many may have predicted, the Rajputs have finally declared war on the Sultanate of Ghazni. At first the Maharaja of the Rajputs only had peace on his mind, however it has become very clear to the rajput Maharaja that the Sultan of Ghazni is his enemy, and therefor he is an enemy to all followers of the hindu religion. This talk about peace and mutual benefits with trade rights is nonsense. The sultan was obviously only trying to spare time to muster all his armies before the great clash.

There will be no diplomatic negotiations, the Rajputs takes pride in defeating their enemies in combat, especially once war has been declared by the holy Maharaja of the Rajputs.

Mitankot, Uch and Multan are the first cities to become a part of the expanding hindu empire.

Meanwhile, a worthy rajput general have occupied Muskat, a former Oman coastal city.

The Sultan is angry, he did NOT wish war, but if it comes then so it be the traitorous Rajputs. Time after time we wanted peace how many "Warnings" have i given. If war it is then war it is and support i will get. The Persians will help me the Omanis will help me this will be a fine war and the traitors will die

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    The Sultan is angry, he did NOT wish war, but if it comes then so it be the traitorous Rajputs. Time after time we wanted peace how many "Warnings" have i given. If war it is then war it is and support i will get. The Persians will help me the Omanis will help me this will be a fine war and the traitors will die

The Shah of the Persian Empire will help his brother in Aryana and therefore also declares war against the infidel Hindus in the east - may God help us to destroy the godless armies of the Maharaja!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

Yes, do not expect forgiveness just like the Ghorids before you will die. That line in your message

"There will be no diplomatic negotiations"

Will be your downfall and i will not forget it. You say you have taken our cities but you know we will only take them back, and more, our spies have infiltrated the impossible castle of Dehli and it will soon fall, as will your Sindhi cities that our infiltrated and Mitankot, Uch and Multan already have our spies in it. Where will you run too know. We will take revenge. Mitankot, Uch and Multan will fall. Our armies from behind our safe montain heaven will emerege. You may take our lands but nothing will get into our Mountain Heaven so do not expect to get far.

Yes, do not expect forgiveness just like the Ghorids before you will die. That line in your message

"There will be no diplomatic negotiations"

Will be your downfall and i will not forget it. You say you have taken our cities but you know we will only take them back, and more, our spies have infiltrated the impossible castle of Dehli and it will soon fall, as will your Sindhi cities that our infiltrated and Mitankot, Uch and Multan already have our spies in it. Where will you run too know. We will take revenge. Mitankot, Uch and Multan will fall. Our armies from behind our safe montain heaven will emerege. You may take our lands but nothing will get into our Mountain Heaven so do not expect to get far.
    I did not expect this war to be over quickly as you are a worthy enemy. However, I wouldn't go ahead and make any mindless threats unless you are sure it can be done... Assassins loyal to the Maharaja have seen to it that enemy spies and assassins in all conquered cities have been killed. Soon enough there will be no experienced Ghazni spies/assassins left. Dheli may fall, but the Maharaja will reconquer the great city and annihilate whatever army protecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Kabir View Post
    The Shah of the Persian Empire will help his brother in Aryana and therefore also declares war against the infidel Hindus in the east - may God help us to destroy the godless armies of the Maharaja!
    The Maharaja is not surprised. A great challenge lies ahead, but the glory of defeating both a Shah and a Sultan at the same will be even greater!
    Last edited by Poqzt; September 07, 2009 at 01:50 PM.

Ok, im sure this will be a worthy and great war, may the best general win, though unlike the huge wars in the West this wont get much spotlight as it is a conflict mainly between 2 nations.

You are a worthy and strong enemy, but my armies are equally strong. Enough talking, let spears, shields , swords and bows talk

Alright, I've done Merlox's Turn,

he asked that I use his 3/4 stack army from Ani to attack and finally subdue the Gerogia Fortress of Tibilisi...

Unfortunately Merlox, most of your army was infantry units, and they could not reach Tibilisi no matter what i tried.., But never fail, for I have other means at my disposal!

Kasim Goklaf & Malik supplying 1 Mercany troop of Ghanzi Axemen from the Kutaisi Region : 250 Florins
    Tezcan Kauur supplying 2 mercanty troops of Kypchak tribal Calvary and Kypchak auxilla from Major Region : 140 florins
    Crown Prince Orhan the Scarred supplying 2 mercany troops of Turkoman mercenaries and Ghanzi axeman from Yeveren Region : 400 florins
    Reinforcements from nearby forts, cities like Majar and Kutaisi : 0 florins

All merging together to create a force to attack and defeat Tibilisi : Priceless

And with the fall of Tibilisi, the Georgians back is finally broken and their last chance of mounting a counter-offensive has been halted.

Now, all that remains is to mop up their remains, I think Merlox will be pleasantly surprised at his new victory, especially since it was used without the use of his grande army.

The great war finally winds to end, now the question remains?.. with the Shah continue or does he really mean it when he says "Peace"

Well thats it

TRIFORCE.

It was about time - I expected it to fall a few turns earlier. But I am not quite dead yet, and intend to hold out with whatever remains of my kingdom for as long as possible - would more fun than simply giving up, I guess.

nice post, priceless

The Hormuz Convention(Proposal)

The City of Hormuz in its ultimate wiseness, summoned the greatest minds in all of the Middle East and a representitive from the House of Ghazni. The City came with a solution to this huge war and finally peace.

-All sides including Georgia,Khwarezm Shah, Turks and Jerusalem accept a peace .The border regions are splitted between the Neutral factions, Kypchaks and Oman.

-Armies cannot go into those regions

-Since Georgia is close to destruction they will pay reparations for the ceasefire which could be whatever they agree on, money, settlements, disbandment of some armies...

-Trade rights between the these factions

You may think no no ceasefire we want revenge, but think atleast 20 turns would be great for us all, reistablish Home, Rebuild are homes, restablish economies

... The Shahs have declared war? Well... I donno if I can accept this on my part if I k now the Shahs are sending attacks...
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post

The great war finally winds to end, now the question remains?.. with the Shah continue or does he really mean it when he says "Peace"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    ... The Shahs have declared war? Well... I donno if I can accept this on my part if I k now the Shahs are sending attacks...
    I have declared nothing!!! You was it who captured the city with no garrison - however we stayed neutral:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Last but not least. We are officially at war with the Shahs... We saw an empty city right by the Georgian Capital, and I guess one of our raider groups spotted, that, and sacked the place. '
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Kabir
    My hero - if you want the settlement then you can have it. The Shah doesn't wish war so we will stay neutral, but if you attack the borders at the Iranian Plateau then we will try to defend our country!
    And we still are in peace with you - except if you are the agressor and attack our homeland!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

I never said the Shahs have declared war, just a ceasefire, so no fighting between those factions...

Well, I know that. but Nakharar made me think that you did something. Best to be safe.
    Abit tired now...

The Hormuz Convention(Proposal)

The City of Hormuz in its ultimate wiseness, summoned the greatest minds in all of the Middle East and a representitive from the House of Ghazni. The City came with a solution to this huge war and finally peace.

-All sides including Georgia,Khwarezm Shah, Turks and Jerusalem accept a peace .The border regions are splitted between the Neutral factions, Kypchaks and Oman.

-Armies cannot go into those regions

-Since Georgia is close to destruction they will pay reparations for the ceasefire which could be whatever they agree on, money, settlements, disbandment of some armies...

-Trade rights between the these factions

You may think no no ceasefire we want revenge, but think atleast 20 turns would be great for us all, reistablish Home, Rebuild are homes, restablish economies
    The Dheli Convention

The City of Dheli in its ultimate wiseness, summoned the greatest minds in all of the Middle East and a representitive from the House of Rajputs.

- If you accept this wonderful proposal, Ghazni and Khwarezm will be able to completley focus on the destruction of the Rajputs.

- Meanwhile, Ghazni and Khwarezm hopes to see tension rise between the turks and christians, or better yet, war.

- Giving lands to the Omans will surely not make it harder for the Rajputs to come out as the victor...

- Once the Rajputs are destroyed, Ghazni and Khwarezm will beg the turks and christians not to attack them until they have mobilized their armies in the west.

Note: This is not facts, just mere observations.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    No hard feelings.
    Last edited by Poqzt; September 09, 2009 at 01:00 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast