Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: BCR 1.05 Diplomacy

Default Re: BCR 1.05 Diplomacy

The Ghazni sees this as a mockery, Ghazni wants a ceasefire with the Indians but will fight, if the other countries do not want a ceasefire they do not need it, I am not at war with the Christians or Turks, and the Khwarezm isnt at war with the Turks. Also Ghazni realized the Indians are to dumb and must use the Hormuz one as a template typical...

A shame all the greatest minds and your representitive will die if thye dont leave delhi soon, you better get them on their horses .

Also 3 of the points are about you, but no one cares about your petty little cause, in your tucked away Gold Mine of India, thats why you have no allies and only enemies. So what "if" we want a ceasefire to destroy you? Who looses out only you? Stop using your attempts to copy Ghazni to advertise your "cause" just fight like a man not a child, what i proposed was merely a proposal not a suggestion or solution or a action. It had nothing to do with you and didnt have you in mind(bah who would?)

Anyway lets stop this debating and let the swords be our mouths

Don't forget that the Empire of the Georgians is nearly destroyed and we try to let him alive with the so called "Hormuz Convention", it has nothing to do with the war in the east!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

Poqzt's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    The Ghazni sees this as a mockery
    It is a mockery.

Also Ghazni realized the Indians are to dumb and must use the Hormuz one as a template typical...
    Because it’s a mockery.

Also 3 of the points are about you, but no one cares about your petty little cause, in your tucked away Gold Mine of India
    Because right now I only have my own faction in mind as I'm clearly at a disadvantage...You might not care now, but it will be too late soon.

thats why you have no allies and only enemies.
    I have no because allies because all nearby factions see me as the greatest threat.

So what "if" we want a ceasefire to destroy you? Who looses out only you?
    The Turks and Christians eventually.

Stop using your attempts to copy Ghazni to advertise your "cause" just fight like a man not a child, what i proposed was merely a proposal not a suggestion or solution or a action. It had nothing to do with you and didnt have you in mind(bah who would?)
    It was perhaps childish, but I simlpy couldn’t resist mocking your quite obvious intentions...

Anyway lets stop this debating and let the swords be our mouths
    That I agree with.

Then let your madness and my so called "intentions" to stop being said let us fight

Can't even hold on to the territory you have left? Georgia...

Ganja rebelled, and was scooped up by a KOJ general and some mercenaries
    Furthermore, Baghdad and Wasit are now liberate from Georgia.

That leaves you with what? 3 little provinces...
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post

That leaves you with what? 3 little provinces...
    Pretty much. On the flip side, my last turn was quite easy and quick to play.

The Turks are hungry as hell. and we our hungry. sadly though, We can not expand any more, so... uhhh... what to do now?
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    The Turks are hungry as hell. and we our hungry. sadly though, We can not expand any more, so... uhhh... what to do now?
    well if your considering taking on the Kingdom of Jerusalem, then not only will you be hungry, but will soon be starving...
    Just a warning

TRIFORCE.

I don't see why you would think that. We may have been at war long ago, but to be honest, We have both helped eachother in numerous ways. If one of us was to turn against eachother when one of us when we couldn't stand it, (We both had them times).

So... with that said, it would be foolish for me to even think about it, I had my perfect chance to declare war on you, It was when the Ayyubids and Georgia was at war, As all of the world asked for me to betray you, I didn't. At this point, if it was possible, i would be claiming greece, and hungary. =D
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; September 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM.
    Abit tired now...

True - the Turks have proven incapable of attacking the Kingdom of Jerusalem, even when they were supposed to do it. While the reasons for this fear are unknown, I wonder if overstretching the Sultanate and fighting other Muslims is a good idea. This leaves the Kypchaks, who have also been reluctant to act regardless of their prior promises and regardless of their economic situation, or the Persian Empire. The latter will be interesting, as it will stretch out the Sultanate nicely, creating interesting opportunities.

I don't see why you would think that. We may have been at war long ago, but to be honest, We have both helped eachother in numerous ways. If one of us was to turn against eachother when one of us when we couldn't stand it, (We both had them times).

So... with that said, it would be foolish for me to even think about it, I had my perfect chance to declare war on you, It was when the Ayyubids and Georgia was at war, As all of the world asked for me to betray you, I didn't. At this point, if it was possible, i would be claiming greece, and hungary. =D
    Perhaps you misunderstand,
    I am grateful of my ally the Turks, as enemies in the past, you could have betrayed me in spite or revenge.
    You did not, and I believe it was because you recognized the real threat..., And for this the Kingdom of Jerusalem is eternally grateful.
    Furthermore, if It were not for your help, even if you had stayed neutral, then war between I and Georgia would have raged on even now with no guarantee that I would emerge as the victor.

But you must understand, that I am not only weary of my enemies, but to some degree my friends as well.
    This strategy has served me well in the past, If it were not for me being weary of my friends, The Ayyubid's would have been much more successful with their surprise attack, an attack I did not expect, but was nevertheless prepared for, and thankful so.

So while, our relations with the Turks have never been better, and I'm confident our alliance will last well beyond the the ruins of the Georgian Empire, my warning was only meant to illustrate that our armies will always be vigilant and never be caught off guard.

- Kingdom of Jerusalem

TRIFORCE.

You seem to conviniently forget the fact that regardless of what you may have suspected, playing your turn before it was posted helped a lot in the preparation for the Ayubid attack.

In These lands... there Are no muslims... I have never slain one Muslim soldier.. though... I wanted the reputation of destroying all of the orthodox faith.
    Abit tired now...

In These lands... there Are no muslims... I have never slain one Muslim soldier.. though... I wanted the reputation of destroying all of the orthodox faith.
    If you really want that reputation, you should send an expedition to Makuria immediately - you would not want the Ayubids to steal your thunder, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavhan Isbul View Post
    You seem to conviniently forget the fact that regardless of what you may have suspected, playing your turn before it was posted helped a lot in the preparation for the Ayubid attack.
    I have not forgotten,
    In fact the whole situation revolving around the Ayyubid invasion was really unfortunate, you were also in the middle of it, if I'm not mistaken.
    But this changes very little of the fact that I was prepared, perhaps my spies were not as well displaced, or my reinforcements not in the recruitment queue, but my armies and spies were there, and from the swiftness of the victory, they were effective.
    In his initial surprise attack he only really managed to sacked Gaza, something he would later do in the 2 or 3rd turn in which it did count and proved irrelevant.

Besides, I paid a heavy price for letting him redo the turn, Not only was I not allowed to counter-attack the Ayyubid's, but I had to sacrifice my cities in Syria and Lebanon.

If only he said nothing about his Invasion?, If only I had maintained the illusion of peace with you..., If only you didn't send me the turn in the first place..., all of this could have been avoided.
    But it didn't work out this way and in the end I took the hit, only thing I benefited from, as you said, was that I was given an advanced warning to embrace the inevitable attack of the Ayyubid's more rigorously, It does not mean I was not prepared

Still an unfortunate mistake, one I will not surely never repeat.
    Last edited by TriforceV; September 13, 2009 at 01:34 AM.

TRIFORCE.

Oman is the latest to go the way of the dodo bird (actually, the dodo bird might still have existed during the 12th century, not sure).

It looks like Georgia will be joining them soon.

yes, it looks so, and if the war in the east continues Ghazni might become the lastest dodo, Ghazni just keeps on getting shocked at what the indians are acheiving

The Pope has Arrived to the Kingdom of Jerusalem from Rome!!,

All hail the holy one!!
    For when he took a look at our grand empire from the sea, he remarked that this empire was the embodiment of "The kingdom of Heaven" on earth,

The Pope wept and announced, "what 'glorious crusaders' these men are to bring about the will of god in this manner, and they should continue to triumph as a beacon to all the world of their unshakable faith...."

And so, from this day on, the Kingdom of Jerusalem ceased to be known, and now is referred to as the Glorious Crusaders, who will continue their Crusade spreading the true word of God to all the unbelievers, so that they may come to the Light

The First duty of the "Glorious Crusaders" is to persuade their allies, "Turks and Ayyubid's" to Denounce their own religion, they must now be subordinate to the teachings of Christ and our empire and to bow down both who are infinitely forgiving.
    Then we ask the leaders of such empires, to become baptized by our priests in holy water, so that they may be welcomed into the arms of their saviors in heaven...

This is the demand of his Pope "Boniface IV", and It must be respected and enforced...

- Glorious Crusaders.

TRIFORCE.

OOC: Glorious Crusaders comeone out of all the Crusader names...

The Crusaders
    The Holy
    The Enforces
    The Godfather(baptising people)

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post
    The First duty of the "Glorious Crusaders" is to persuade their allies, "Turks and Ayyubid's" to Denounce their own religion, they must now be subordinate to the teachings of Christ and our empire and to bow down both who are infinitely forgiving.
    Then we ask the leaders of such empires, to become baptized by our priests in holy water, so that they may be welcomed into the arms of their saviors in heaven...

This is the demand of his Pope "Boniface IV", and It must be respected and enforced...

- Glorious Crusaders.
    Lol! Nice Triforce

EDIT:
    We ask the Crusader King to withdraw his assassins from our lands - two of them killed our General and one Merchant!
    Last edited by Cyrus Kabir; September 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM.
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567