Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: King of Swaziland

Epirote

Default King of Swaziland

King of Swaziland
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/afr...es/1069035.stm
    In a country of 1.100.000 people were life expectancy is 33 years for men and 35 for women.
    In a country with the highest HIV infenction.
    In a country of starving people.
    In a country with no schools , hospitals, .........
    In a country without political rights, unions, oppositon, free media....

The king marries every year a wife of an age betwen 16-18. To be sure they have no HIV or paidophilia?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4215761.stm

The king demands luxurius car such as Ferrari , Lamborghini. As if there are roads that even a Hummer can circulate.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4091271.stm

The king demands personal jet. As if UN needs his immidiate advices for crisis so he can run in NY UN building.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2691545.stm

The king throws extravagant parties that cost more than the country budget when people die of hunger outside the royal palace.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3642067.stm

The king demands a royal palace for each of his wives. And luxurious BMW with DVD players..... when the simple people haven`t seen a TV.In a country with Ministries without buildings and no roads.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4263599.stm

I think the king needs a good spanking
    Last edited by Epirote; June 30, 2005 at 06:39 AM.

Tom Paine's Avatar Mr Common Sense
    Patrician

Silver Spring, Maryland (inside the Beltway)

No, he needs a good revolution up his dictator's ***. What kind of ruler treats his people like that? o yes, a bad one.

Its sad, sad, sad. Somebody should lead an uprising and overthrow him. Any volunteers?

Job Position: Rebel leader

Duties: -organizing restless mobs
    -oversee torture of royalist supporters
    -smuggle in weapons and munitions
    -starting propaganda papers... wait: most are illiterate. nvrmind.
    -fight government troops; besiege the palace(s)

Benefits: Fear and reverence by the people; kick-*** reputation; you own private army

Job outlook: If successful, you may rule the country. Failure most likely results in cruel and unusual torture and/or death.

Apply online.
    ~wall

Patrician

But what's the pay? And you seem to have forgotten international prestige/notoriety with cash benefit on the pluses.

Hehe, I love this guy, he spent half the countries national income on a private jet, has he ever used it?!

Epirote

At first I thought to give the title.
    Most stupid living dictator.

This guy needs a lot of spanking like all the rich-kids who never met real life.
    I am being nice.

If I was living in that country I would buy a sniper with lots of bullets just in case anyone else wanted to claim the throne.

Patrician

You think people are allowed to get a gun? You think that they can afford one? Unlikely. What I wonder is how he keeps the military under control.

Epirote

Quote Originally Posted by Squeakus Maximus
    You think people are allowed to get a gun? You think that they can afford one? Unlikely. What I wonder is how he keeps the military under control.
    What I wonder is how he keeps being alive till nowdays.

Epirote

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerchicken
    Hehe, I love this guy, he spent half the countries national income on a private jet, has he ever used it?!
    No man.
    He has spent even the future budgets to purchase that private jet and other crazy requests.
    The country is in debts.
    We are not talking about Qatar or Kuweit here?
    There is no oil in this desert kingdom.
    Only sand.

Not to make this political...but when there are people like this, how can George Bush be bad? King's like that should be drug out into the street and be forced to eat rotting cow entrails, then brutally, slowly beaten with an electric truncheon.

The people will not revolt because they are tied to their tribal system.

Epirote

Quote Originally Posted by KDAWG650
    Not to make this political...but when there are people like this, how can George Bush be bad? King's like that should be drug out into the street and be forced to eat rotting cow entrails, then brutally, slowly beaten with an electric truncheon.
    But not to death.
    Wait for him to recover after few months.
    And start the whole thing all over again.
    And repeat it several times.

What do you think of this routine?

Propably he deserves it judging by his behavior.
    Last edited by Epirote; June 28, 2005 at 05:34 PM.

Naw, once it becomes routine, you know, he'll get used to it.
    I was thinking more along the lines of shards of glass for the next session.
    Knocking him out for surgery then putting shards of metal/glass in key muscles, then sowing them back up. You know, that sorta thing. Or, my favorite...lol j/k I won't continue.

Epirote

I never stop being amazed by his crazy behavior everytime he hits the news.
    He is kind like modern Mary Antuanete.
    With the whole sence of it.

Sorry guys, I'd overthrow him, but I'm busy, I need to instal an air conditioner, then tommorrow I'm going to party with some friends...
    Anyway, maybe in a couple of weeks?
    Either his country makes almost nothing or a private jet costs more than I thought.

Swazi finance minister Majozi Sithole rebuked the IMF for criticising the planned purchase of the $45m (£27.6m) jet from Canadian plane-maker Bombardier.
    Holy ****
    90 mil a year?
    That's nothing (for a country)

Remember, the country of Swaziland is one of the smallest and poorest in the world. According to Wiki:

King Mswati III is often critisized for living so lavishly in a nation that is afflicted by one of the worlds highest HIV infection rates. His fleet of luxury cars, millions spent towards refurbishing his numerous wives' luxury mansions, are at odds with 40 percent of the nation that stand unemployed, nearly 70 percent of which live on less than a dollar a day, and with 40 percent of adults who are afflicted by HIV.
    Mswati is always making international headlines with his extravagant spending and everytime he takes another teenage child-wife. That guy is sick, completely sick.
    ~wall

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by KDAWG650
    Well, maybe GWB should be doing something about him if he cares about dictators? And there are degrees of evil, remember, i is all relative. And does anyone here not realise the problem in keeping him alive? He must be keeping the army really happy, so if you leave him alive longer than a couple of days there is the great chance of revolution and a military coup.

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

And one cannot do anything but wonder why doesn't anyone (read UN, USA, Eu, any other significant force) do anything for the people in Swaziland.

Quick answer: no interests around the area whatsoever... The guy makes me sick. The fact that we are sitting on our asses while he makes us feel seek makes me even sicker.

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

Patrician

Actually, quicker answer: Money. There is no gain in invading Swaziland, except possibly public support and you'd lose the support of many as well unless you fabricated WMD evidence and didn't get caught.

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

You say money, I say interests... Actually it is the same thing... Nothing to gain from Swaziland...

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast